Due in September

Hi Ladies driving myself crazy here just want some reassurance please. Soim 4 weeks + 2 days pregnant and i get a light cramp in my lower belly but i also get a light twinge type pain on my left side Which feels likes its always there not painful just annoying and also on my right which is weird as my right tube was removed after 2 ectopic pregnancies. Is this all normal

I think I know what ur talking about. When I cough and I'm in a certain position i feel pain. Like if I were to cough harder it would be a sharp pain

When i cough and sneeze i dont get any pain at all its really weird im hoping its just everything moving about

I'm sure everything is ok.. our bodies are doing great things at the minute x
I've put u down for 11th I hope that is right just when u said u were 4+2 if its wrong I can change:)

Oh sorry lol i dont no what day im on i thought it was monday already.. im 4+1 i believe my dd is the 12th

Lol.. after xmas so hard to know what day it is.
Kids are back to school tomoro. We will be all back to routine here. Not looking forward to the early mornings again.
Changed that for u:)

Lol i no how you feel, back to school run tomorrow. So far ive been lucky feeling nausea but not actually throwing up i think its because ive been able to sleep in. That may change when im up early tomorrow morning

Lol seems its pretty normal too. I dont mind getting in early stages but defo as the weeks went on something to do with the extra blood flow down there.
Did u know u could get varicose veins there too :shock:

I had varicose veins there with my third baby, I swear I would ONLY wish it on my worst enemy it’s so uncomfortable. I had it during the pregnancy and for months afterwards too. No doubt I will get it again. The hospital gave me what I can only describe as a jock strap to wear to hold everything in tightly to relieve the pressure pain feeling - I couldn’t bring myself to wear it. I also had horrendous sciatica and SPD so by 37 weeks could barely walk around and had to be pushed round a zoo in a wheelchair on a family day out. No idea why I want to do this a fourth time

To answer about sickness:
With my first, my daughter I was fine until 11 weeks and then I was sick every day in the shower in the morning, once a day like clockwork until about 18 weeks.
With my second (boy) I don’t think I had much at all, nausea in first few weeks but I think I was only sick a handful of times if that.
My third (boy) aka the pregnancy where I got all the rubbish things, I didn’t have sickness but nausea. Then about 16 weeks I started getting migraines (never had them before or since) and would be violently and repeatedly sick from the pain all day. They had to put me on cocodamol for them but I seem to overreact to that and basically it stopped the pain but I would have to lie down for 2 hours when I took it because it made me feel high and like I would just pass out. I can take it when I’m not pregnant and be fine but during pregnancy it seems my body did a weird thing with it ‍♀️

Back to work today after 2 and a half weeks off. God reality is a bitch!
I wretched brushing my teeth this morning, that was a first.
How are you feeling ladies? And welcome Hazel <3 x

Hi chattychar1990 argh im feeling it today that was a horrible nights sleep my body was so restless i was awake every 2 hours then up at 4:30 feeling nausea and couldnt get comfortable and back to sleep for ages.. how is everyone else?

I was feeling nauseous this morning until I ate some cereal. So I'm taking that as a good thing.
It's so so windy here during the night I'm so tired cos it woke me few times during the night. So not ready for a Monday

I feel you ladies.
Been feeling very nauseous on the way to work this morning, just eating a cereal bar now so hoping that will help. Make sure i am drinking lots of water too if i can.
@Hazel91_ - i had a restless night a couple of day ago, its horrid isn't it. Actually slept like a log last night so was nice.
I did another FRER this morning, and was an absolute blazer. I have another digi left so i might do that at the end of the week too. xx

I also took another test this morning but it wasnt as dark as the one i first took which isnt shown here as i took it on the very first day. The bottom one is this morning and the top a few days agoE8836216-F10F-4C25-8362-3B0D9FB5FD8F.jpeg

I also took another test this morning but it wasnt as dark as the one i first took which isnt shown here as i took it on the very first day. The bottom one is this morning and the top a few days agoView attachment 89607
I think your test from this morning looks like a blazer. You can't get any more positive than that Hazel :)
Have you taken a digital yet? xx

I think your test from this morning looks like a blazer. You can't get any more positive than that Hazel :)
Have you taken a digital yet? xx

Yes i took a digital last wednesday 7 days after ovulation and come up with a positive with 1-2 weeks

I'm 5 weeks tomoro. I'm not sure if I'm brave enought to do my digi tomoro just incase it still says 2-3 or should I wait a day or when I'm over the 5? I mind this is were I starting getting problems the last time. I didnt get my 3+when I thought I should've been.

I'm 5 weeks tomoro. I'm not sure if I'm brave enought to do my digi tomoro just incase it still says 2-3 or should I wait a day or when I'm over the 5? I mind this is were I starting getting problems the last time. I didnt get my 3+when I thought I should've been.
Saturday morning i did my digi and as far as i am aware i was 5w 2d when i did it hun. Maybe wait until Thursday? xx

Is there any way that the digital timings could be wrong and provide us with wrong info if we aernt actually as far along as we think? This isnt my case i was just wondering as some ladies might think oh no this pregnancy isnt progressing when infact their just earlier than they thought

Is there any way that the digital timings could be wrong and provide us with wrong info if we aernt actually as far along as we think? This isnt my case i was just wondering as some ladies might think oh no this pregnancy isnt progressing when infact their just earlier than they thought

So i just took another digital and it has progressed since the one last week that said 1-2 weeks

85441D7C-C775-4EEA-B40F-2F40680A22A4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back