Due in September

Yay so happy for you TTC no2! You must feel so much more reassured now. Good luck for tomorrow Char, hoping you’ll be on here with just as exciting news! You’re all making me very jealous that I’m not being scanned until the 12 week one! X

Thank you Rose. So so happy and def feeling reassured.

Although this evening I've had a sharp pain low down on my left side. Was wee bit worried but it has gone away thankfully. Will put it down to things stretching.

char

Sorry tmi but anyone else getting really bad smelling wind? It’s so bad tonight I’m making myself feel sick. My 5 year old declared I smell worse than a rhino.

also finding it really tough not to have told anyone. Like usually I would have just told one of my friends so I had someone to talk to but swore I wasn’t telling anyone til the gender scan this time and already I’m like ‘oh my god that’s still 10 weeks away!’

:rotfl: Sorry char that was supposed to be laughing guys but they didn’t come out

@Rose think we pass wind more now is cos off the progesterone. I was really windy with other pregnancies, not as bad this time round but more than I usually would be though

@Rose think we pass wind more now is cos off the progesterone. I was really windy with other pregnancies, not as bad this time round but more than I usually would be though
Oh yeah I definitely remember it in other pregnancies although don’t remember it starting so early or being quite so flipping awful :rotfl:

Hope everything is ok char x

I have my appointment to book in tomorrow which I am pleased about because I have got a small painful lump come up in my lower leg, red, hot, all the symptoms of a DVT so hopefully they’ll be able to check that out.

Sorry ladies been none stop busy since the scan. Everything perfect, measuring 7+1 so I was 2 days out. See the heartbeat - just so over the moon. Was amazing to see my little darling on the screen <3
Hope your all ok xx

Awww amazing news char, so glad you seen a heartbeat, hopefully that has put your mind at ease now x

Sorry ladies been none stop busy since the scan. Everything perfect, measuring 7+1 so I was 2 days out. See the heartbeat - just so over the moon. Was amazing to see my little darling on the screen <3
Hope your all ok xx
I'm so so happy for you Char. Enjoy every single second! Xx

Hope your all ok xx

So pleased for you char! Hope you can relax a bit more now!

Hope your all ok xx

sooo glad everything was all ok! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back