Due in September

Hi ladies, can I join in? Got my BFP on Saturday at only 11dpo. Wasnt going to test that early but I felt so nauseous. AF isn't due until tomorrow so I feel like I cant really believe this is real until I've missed that.
EDD currently 28th Sept, which is odd as my DDs birthday is 27th Sept.

Only told DH so far, and will try and wait till 12 weeks to tell anyone else. Might tell my boss once I miss AF, but my thinking there is that if it doesn't go to plan I'll probably need some time off work anyway. Will tell her to keep quiet though.

Congrats to all with BFPs xx

Hi ladies, can I join in? Got my BFP on Saturday at only 11dpo. Wasnt going to test that early but I felt so nauseous. AF isn't due until tomorrow so I feel like I cant really believe this is real until I've missed that.

Only told DH so far, and will try and wait till 12 weeks to tell anyone else. Might tell my boss once I miss AF, but my thinking there is that if it doesn't go to plan I'll probably need some time off work anyway. Will tell her to keep quiet though.

U are very welcome @AmyThomas. Congratulations on ur bfp. How old is ur daughter?
How are u feeling?

I had a crap night with my 2 kiddies. Both them were being sick. Thank god they have no school this morning cos off a training day. So I'm still in bed but im feeling a bit sick :puke:

Welcome Amy - its nice to have another September mummy join the gang :) Hoping AF stays away for you but i am sure it will if you got a lovely BFP at 11dpo.
It' so hard to keep it a secret isn't it, i have only told a handful of people but my OH is so eager to tell the world. Only 5 more weeks to go until we can. God it seems like a life time away.

@TTC no2 - i hope your 2 darlings get better soon, very jealous that your still laying in bed. I am feeling very nauseous this morning, probably my worse day so far actually. I still cannot get over that i see my little bubbas heartbeat flickering on the screen yesterday. xx

It's so amazing seeing them isnt it. I keep looking at our little pics.. wishing the next few weeks away now till next scan.

I've had to get up and get some food help ease with that nauseous feeling.

It's so amazing seeing them isnt it. I keep looking at our little pics.. wishing the next few weeks away now till next scan.

I've had to get up and get some food help ease with that nauseous feeling.
Yes it really is amazing. I keep looking at mine too <3
Did you have a transvaginal scan?

Hoping to get my midwife appointment date through the post soon so i can count down to that. xx

No she said she would try abdominal first luckily then we seen everything we needed too.

I'm really struggling with dry inflammed skin on my cheeks. (down to the hormones apparently) My usual face cream is starting to sting when i apply it so on the look out for a new one that is safe to use.
They are all so expensive :( xx

Thanks. DD is 2yrs 4 months. I feel like I cant remember anything from the first time round :D.
Been feeling pretty nauseous on and off, that's what made me test early. But I didn't have any of that last time round. Had some minor cramping and twinges low down. Had a really low back ache last week too, which struck me as odd as it was so long before AF was due.

Doesn't really feel real at the moment. Probs cos I'm so busy with DD. And trying to not get my hopes up too early as a friend had a MC a few weeks ago.

The first few I think are definitively the hardest for us. Great and reassuring that u are having symptoms already. Although they can be a pain when they come and go. Last week mine seemed to vanish but all is going ok as I had early scan.

Char what have u been using?

The first few I think are definitively the hardest for us. Great and reassuring that u are having symptoms already. Although they can be a pain when they come and go. Last week mine seemed to vanish but all is going ok as I had early scan.

Char what have u been using?
Body Shops - oil of life cream i normally use but i just cant anymore. My face is so dry and scaly i look like a snake.
I managed to find a brand called Mama Mio and ordered a face cream set from them, hoping it helps xx

Hopefully that works for you.

I am soooooo bloated at the moment. Feel like I look the same as I did last time at 4 months!

When did you guys stop POAS? I feel like I'm addicted. I'm reassuring myself that it's ok to be like that as I still haven't officially missed my period

Hopefully that works for you.

I am soooooo bloated at the moment. Feel like I look the same as I did last time at 4 months!

When did you guys stop POAS? I feel like I'm addicted. I'm reassuring myself that it's ok to be like that as I still haven't officially missed my period
I was really bad and got really addicted and was still testing at 6 weeks. It sent me crazy so i really advise not to be as mental as me lol.
Most ladies stop testing once they get their 3+ on a digi x

Sorry ladies been none stop busy since the scan. Everything perfect, measuring 7+1 so I was 2 days out. See the heartbeat - just so over the moon. Was amazing to see my little darling on the screen <3
Hope your all ok xx
So happy for you hun! Seeing a heartbeat is the battle half won! Can't wait to see your 12 weeks scan! I know it takes ages before you get to those 12 weeks though lol!x

So happy for you hun! Seeing a heartbeat is the battle half won! Can't wait to see your 12 weeks scan! I know it takes ages before you get to those 12 weeks though lol!x
It’s bloody torture!
The place that did my scan yesterday said if I wanted to go back in a couple of weeks for another scan they can do it at a discounted price but the OH said no :rotfl:
I’ll see how I am feeling. If my anxiety gets the better of me I’ll take my mum with me instead hahaha xx

Char have you ever tried child’s farm moisturiser? It’s one of those things mums recommend loads for kids with eczema but people find it really good when they have super sensitive skin too. You can get it in Tesco and I’ve found it helpful sometimes when I’ve had a reaction to something (eg I discovered this year I’m allergic to the glue that they use to hold eye lash shields on when you get an LVL lash lift, was trying it months before my wedding and glad I did as my eyes went all scaly!)

had my booking appointment today so answered all the millions of questions and had my blood taken. They were a bit mystified by the little lump on my leg and said to just watch it and if it gets bigger to phone in to the hospital but if it stays the same just see the GP in case it’s an infected hair or something. They gave me EPU number because I mentioned that I’ve had severe cramping almost daily since my bfp. Suspect it’s all normal as nothing else to worry about but they said I could ask for a reassurance scan if it continues

Char have you ever tried child’s farm moisturiser? It’s one of those things mums recommend loads for kids with eczema but people find it really good when they have super sensitive skin too. You can get it in Tesco and I’ve found it helpful sometimes when I’ve had a reaction to something (eg I discovered this year I’m allergic to the glue that they use to hold eye lash shields on when you get an LVL lash lift, was trying it months before my wedding and glad I did as my eyes went all scaly!)

had my booking appointment today so answered all the millions of questions and had my blood taken. They were a bit mystified by the little lump on my leg and said to just watch it and if it gets bigger to phone in to the hospital but if it stays the same just see the GP in case it’s an infected hair or something. They gave me EPU number because I mentioned that I’ve had severe cramping almost daily since my bfp. Suspect it’s all normal as nothing else to worry about but they said I could ask for a reassurance scan if it continues
I have actually heard of that hun, I might give that a try if the stuff I ordered doesn’t work. Thank you hun xx

I would definitely recommend an early scan, all the anxiety I have had the last 2 weeks completely disappeared when I see my little darling on the screen yesterday.
I am still waiting for my booking in appointment, not sure whether to chase them or not xx

Morning girls how is everyone?
I'm sitting In my car. Cant be bother to get out off it and get into work. I feel tired this morning. Wish it was home time already.

Morning girls how is everyone?
I'm sitting In my car. Cant be bother to get out off it and get into work. I feel tired this morning. Wish it was home time already.
Morning - nausea is pretty constant now, very mild today but had a bad day yesterday. Basically spent the whole day wretching. I just feel absolutely shattered all the time, got in bed at 8pm and woke up at 6am this morning.
Wishing the day away so i can get back into my pjs. xx

I’m exhausted as usual. I am in a terrible habit of going to bed at 1am and then I’m up a couple of times in the night with the kids and then up at 7.30 for the school run. Last night was up at 2 and 6am.

I’m feeling sick constantly. It just makes me feel like I need to eat though so I’m just eating shite constantly. The midwife said most actual sickness is caused by low blood sugar and because I eat to get rid of the nausea I’m not actually being sick. Not sure how much I believe this though because I didn’t think anyone really knew what caused morning sickness.

Oh man one of my cousins has just told us all she is expecting her second baby which is amazing but now I really want to tell her I’m pregnant too we were pregnant at the same time with our last two, she gave birth 10 weeks after I did and this time I’ll be due about 7 weeks after her! She lives in England (I’m in Scotland) so we don’t really see each other but still nice to have someone to share the journey with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back