Dp naughty step thread

No more cramps hun.

I am pretty sure I either haven't ov'd or the OPK's just didn't pick it up. I normally have ov pain and CM though so I am thinking it's the former.

I am CD21 today so no longer using OPK's? AF due anytime between 23rd - 26th June and that will be CD 28 - CD31. Although my cycles could be messed up from my few months on the pill.

I am doubtful I'll even need to test though as OH didn't do his thing inside iykwim!

xxxxx

Last edited:
Ooh just seen this thread. Since I STILL haven't bothered to get my coil done, I'll be in here aswell lol.

AF showed last night pretty randomly? No cramps just felt like I needed the loo I sat and thought hmmm feels a bit more like dull cramp looked and there as AF, it's weird cause normally I can tell but since J it just appears. Usually night time as apposed to mid day pre pregnancy lol.

I really do want my coil but the appointments are sooo long to wait as my doctors doesn't fit them.

I think I'd be aswell doing what ur doing nat lol.

xxxxxxx

Ooh just seen this thread. Since I STILL haven't bothered to get my coil done, I'll be in here aswell lol.

AF showed last night pretty randomly? No cramps just felt like I needed the loo I sat and thought hmmm feels a bit more like dull cramp looked and there as AF, it's weird cause normally I can tell but since J it just appears. Usually night time as apposed to mid day pre pregnancy lol.

I really do want my coil but the appointments are sooo long to wait as my doctors doesn't fit them.

I think I'd be aswell doing what ur doing nat lol.

xxxxxxx

Mine was the same today! One minute it wasn't, next minute it was!! No cramps or nothing. Was a bit unexpected. Well, I mean, I'm on the pill so it was expected this week sometime, but I didn't get any warning! Weird.

But the good thing is, since pregnancy, period pains don't feel half as bad compared to labour!!!

It's weird because I forget that I'm going to get AF cause I went like 11m without one lol.

Yeah it was so odd I was like ooh I think I need the toilet then went oh, no I don't. Hello AF lol.

My cramp has been worse nice having a baby though, like today my cramp is like all in my front, back and hips? My lower half is so sore lol. But before I just had like niggles in my tummy that a bath and paracetamol would sort.

Hmmmm my labour was good so I'd say I'd rather wait then have like a labour(but without a new baby each time lolol) and not have AF or cramp!

I don't know if my cramp is so sore because I have went so long without AF but I've had them regular and everyone has been sore as hell lol so god knows if it will ease off, also I bleed for less days now too.

Completely different xxxxx

Xxxxxxx

I'm not really cramping anymore but still getting an achey pain in the pelvic region! Had a sore back yesterday...think I'm imagining things though!xx

hmm bit of very light pink discharge this evening! surely be too early for implantation bleed with DP only being on Saturday? (I didnt get this with last pregnancy)

also a little early for it to be period....

hmm bit of very light pink discharge this evening! surely be too early for implantation bleed with DP only being on Saturday? (I didnt get this with last pregnancy)

also a little early for it to be period....

Oooops - stalking you!

I reckon you'll be in tri 1 earlier than planned too missy!

Well I am off the naughty step!!

They sent me a few hpt's with my opk's and I took one today (I was bored :shock:) BFN of course... I am 2 weeks passed my strongest (but still very weak) + OPK so I think I am off the hook.

Just waiting for AF now and determined not to end up back in here in a few weeks :lol:

xxxxx

Last edited:
AF is here for me!!

So until next time I am leaving the naughty step (I'll be looking in on you naughty ladies lol)

xxxxxxxx

Yep afraid I'm definitely on the naughty step :blush: xx

LOL nat you can rest now. Don't let me catch you in here again at ov times! :p

xxxxxx

No chance of me ending up in here ... Me and hubby are in separate beds on holiday because the double be is so small that my legs dangle over the end - never mind my 6 ft 3 husband!

So we are in separate single beds seperated by a travel cot! Lol

Tapatalking!

How tall are you tweets :shock: ?!

My OH is 6ft3 but I'm only 5ft5. He finds it hard to fit on our kingsize bed lol xxxxx

Jeez, OH mum is 5ft9 I think she's giant LOL, ull be towerin over me at this meet up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back