Dp naughty step thread

Lol!!! Bad nat :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Seriously my self control is non existent! Explains why I can' lose any weight at the moment lol...

OH has slightly more self control but still a DP is a DP right?? ...

xxxxxx

Seriously my self control is non existent! Explains why I can' lose any weight at the moment lol...

OH has slightly more self control but still a DP is a DP right?? ...

xxxxxx

As long as you had fun that's all that matters lol!

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

I had loads of fun, in-fact it was the best it's been in forever. I'm loving no longer being on the pill :lol: :lol:

I know there isn't much chance as we used withdrawal method but a friend of mine got preggers around Crimbo from a few drunken thrusts without a condom (sorry to be so graphic, they stopped long before he finished but boom 3 weeks later she had a 3+ on a digi!!! That was her only sexual encounter in months aswell. At first I was sure there was more to it but she swears blind this was what happened)

So I am a little scared, also historically OH gets me preggers pretty easily!

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I had loads of fun, in-fact it was the best it's been in forever. I'm loving no longer being on the pill :lol: :lol:

I know there isn't much chance as we used withdrawal method but a friend of mine got preggers around Crimbo from a few drunken thrusts without a condom (sorry to be so graphic, they stopped long before he finished but boom 3 weeks later she had a 3+ on a digi!!! That was her only sexual encounter in months aswell. At first I was sure there was more to it but she swears blind this was what happened)

So I am a little scared, also historically OH gets me preggers pretty easily!

xxxxxxxx

I got a bit 'tipsy' at my brothers wedding last weekend and OH used the withdrawal method...hope it bloody works!! Lol

So for the last day or so my boobs have been so itchy I'm ready to rip them off - anyone know if this is a symptom?

Will be testing in the morning again!

Mmmh I thought you might've been on for a bfp tweety lol! I had awful itchy boobs in tri 1!

tapatalking!!

I was so symptomless with James it was scary!!!

So what's the plan now Tweety? Actively TTC or NTNP?

I've still not had a +OPK [CD16 today so that's unusual?] but at least I should be OK this month :lol:

xxxxxx

I've still not had a +OPK [CD16 today so that's unusual?] but at least I should be OK this month :lol:

xxxxxx

First month using OPKs since James? It could be your cycle is longer now? Before being pregnant my OV day was usually around CD18/19 xx

xxxxxx

We don't really have a plan tbh! Official is to ttc in September. As I do t have a cycle yet it's hard to plan anything though! Very frustrating

I'm actually having a wobble about trying again so soon as I may want to enjoy work for a whole first! Will just have to wait and see

Jayne I was convinced id be looking at two lines this morning

They are still VERY itchy! Honestly ready to rip them off. Milk is still AWOL, still peeing loads (up during the night to pee and everything!) ah well for the best ... I have OST in a few weeks bah!

When are you back tweety? Are you response or neighbourhood or what sector?

tapatalking!!

tapatalking!!

Back at the end of August but need to do OST before end of June (was only told two days ago :shock:)

I'm community ... Feel like a wee probey all over again :lol:

tapatalking!!

Back at the end of August but need to do OST before end of June (was only told two days ago :shock:)

:poke: to OST!

I just started back at the gym this week, I really must shift a stone so my uniform will fit! I am aching all over. Spinning tonight!

as soon as I am back at work we at TTC again. So if i get a month out on the streets great, and so be it!

although am in the mood for a DP. Need some excitement in my life!! (and I mean the 2WW, not the actual DP itself.......)

tapatalking!!

:poke: to OST!

I just started back at the gym this week, I really must shift a stone so my uniform will fit! I am aching all over. Spinning tonight!

as soon as I am back at work we at TTC again. So if i get a month out on the streets great, and so be it!

although am in the mood for a DP. Need some excitement in my life!! (and I mean the 2WW, not the actual DP itself.......)

Tried mine on last night - its tight, but all the buttons do up - my zip doesn't do all they way up on my tshirt though, don't think it ever did. My new 34DD's don't fit into my 34" shirts - I look like an overweight stripper! :doh:

There's so much shame in asking for a bigger uniform, so I'm hoping I don't have to.

Tried mine on last night - its tight, but all the buttons do up - my zip doesn't do all they way up on my tshirt though, don't think it ever did. My new 34DD's don't fit into my 34" shirts -I look like an overweight stripper! :doh:

There's so much shame in asking for a bigger uniform, so I'm hoping I don't have to.

Stripping could be a nice little earner on the side :rofl:

xxxxx

Last edited:
Tried mine on last night - its tight, but all the buttons do up - my zip doesn't do all they way up on my tshirt though, don't think it ever did. My new 34DD's don't fit into my 34" shirts -I look like an overweight stripper! :doh:

xxxxx

haha just what I was thinking!

am sure the lads wont mind if your baps are hanging out! might also raise the profile a bit in the community! haha.

and yep, asking for a bigger uniform is a no go. Especially the amount of bloody folk that has to sign your form before you get it!! no dam way am I putting a size 16 on there! argh

xxxxx

haha just what I was thinking!

am sure the lads wont mind if your baps are hanging out! might also raise the profile a bit in the community! haha.

and yep, asking for a bigger uniform is a no go. Especially the amount of bloody folk that has to sign your form before you get it!! no dam way am I putting a size 16 on there! argh

I had to go to the Chief and ask for a bigger uniform once (only going from a 10 to a 12 so not bad) and he called me into his office to justify it and i had to tell him I was eating too many cakes and takeaways and got fat! He told me it wasn't a very good start to my probation :rotfl:

NEVER again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back