Dp naughty step thread

I haven't decided yet Nat! Think I might find out and then not tell anyone - well I might tell you ladies :p - but who knows! Think I will just go with the flow tomorrow.

I hope you're looking after yourself Nat and James has been giving you lots of cuddles :) Glad to see you have set a date for TTC soon!! :D xxx

So i decided to poas this morning as i had some tests left over. Got evaps and then noticed the expiry date was 02/13 lol

Missy..stay team yellow! :) come and let us know over in November mummies though how it goes, good luck xx

Nat..hugs to you, I'm not remotely broody as such just have a pining for another baby but oh is not so keen at the minute :(

Knopk..you need new sticks!

x

Good luck mrswoody!

I am officially off of the naughty step and heading over to ttc :dance:

Did you have your scan miss y? Hope everything went well.

Good luck to all on the naughty step, hope you get the outcomes you want xxx

Great news missy.

I am the only one on this step at the minute?
I have ZERO symptoms at the minute so I am thinking I am out, time will tell soon
x

Well i had a negative on a superdrug own so thinking i am out. However we werent careful again this weekend. I did couple of opks and the line is very faint - i think my body isnt in ovulating mode yet

Af was due towards the end of the week but arrived this morning.
No usual signs of it really but she's here.

x

Oooooops!!

Well, I am officially on the DP naughty step. DTD last night, 3 days before OV. Maybe I'll catch, maybe I won't - this 2WW is going to be a killer haha!!

Naughty hubby!! Anyone else with me?!!

I belong on the naughty step albeit a bit belated as I got a surprise bfp yesterday thanks to the dp that would have put me on the naughty step if I'd remembered to post!!! Very very shocked, bad timing with my weight being so high I thought I had lots of time to get healthy while in Wtt but hey ho am super excited :) I shall take myself off to tri 1 :)

Congrats Bunnykins!! Hope to be joining you soon!

Xx

Huge congrats :)

Well I ran out of my pill a couple of months ago and have been so busy I haven't had a chance to go back to the docs yet. I had a period last month but can't remember when and we've just got back from a weekend away so I guess I'll have to wait and see, oops :) xxx

um oops :blush: never DP before but yesterday was day 11 and uh condoms had run out so I guess I belong here. bad mustard!

Still haven't ovulated (been charting) so guess I've got away with it. Secretly hoped I'd catch. Never mind. Made me broodier than ever now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back