Dp naughty step thread

Oops, good job i am breastfeeding. Haha

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

:rofl: @ Tinks!

Actually I have been a very good girl this month. Half a DP last week but that's it.

I've been offered a new role at work which I am super excited about (not back until Jan though) so I want to stick to the original plan of NTNP from next June-ish. If anything we may push it back - we can't afford childcare for two kiddies :shock:

xxxxxxxx

:rofl: @ Tinks!

Actually I have been a very good girl this month. Half a DP last week but that's it.

I've been offered a new role at work which I am super excited about (not back until Jan though) so I want to stick to the original plan of NTNP from next June-ish. If anything we may push it back - we can't afford childcare for two kiddies :shock:

xxxxxxxx

Half a DP is still dangerous enough lol

Hi Can I join the naughty step too please?

I've been doing OPKs and I got a line yesterday but not overly strong but today's is much stronger - oops!

Miss Y - are you going to test?

I see two fellow November Mummies have been misbehaving :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxxx

I haven't posted in here but seen that fellow November mummies had so thought to come see what mischief you've been upto!! :shakehead:

I've had NO dps! Feeling rather neglected lol I'm using opks to make sure oh stays away as AF is back and I'm yet to sort out contraception!

Miss y have you tested? X

Last edited:
I'm not gonna test yet as I think there's chill the chance my periods are a bit irregular due to BFing and it's just been coincidence the last few have been the same lenth! OH has added a couple of tests to the online shop but not sure when he's getting it for. Probably the weekend so if no sign of AF by then I won't be able to resist POAS!

I had pinkish discharge on Sunday so I was convinced period was coming yesterday!xx

Do you have any symptoms miss y? If not then yeah wait a week and then test or waiting for the shopping delivery :)

Yesterday I said to oh that if he wants a baby then tonight is the night to try. As all my pregnancies I've gotten pregnant the day after the line appeared.

And here I am on the naughty step again this month. So looks like oh wants another baby :) he even started talking about baby names when we had finished lol!

I'm a little scared now. What if I do get pregnant then I have to go back to work full time in two weeks and tell them I'm pregnant again, wow that would not go down well. Oops!

Which one of you was in the toilets in Asda Clydebank

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374056285.910873.jpg

Not guilty here!

Tapatalking!

Not had any symptoms except peeing quite a bit but that could just be that I've been drinking more tea in the last few days! Haha.

Haha tweety!xx

2 BFN's 2 weeks apart and not really able to do anything due to visitors and severely sprained ankle :( I'll have to be good!

Very very very faint line on hot today but well outside time limit - and possibly grey

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374252173.809493.jpg

Been very crampy the last couple of days - thought AF was on the way but no sign of her yet.

Also lots of CM and a spotty face

Did and opk tonight as I have no cheaply hpts and got a dark line (after no line yesterday)

Bricking it a little!

Tapatalking!

Omg tweety... stalking!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Exciting Tweety! And MissY and Kedi !!!

I have had a complete turnaround since going into work [my new role is amaze-balls] so I am actually thinking to push back TTC by a year :shock:

We cannot afford 2 kiddies in childcare. I'd be 34/35 if we wait until summer 2015 to NTNP, James would be in nursery by the time baby would be here.

Although we don't use contraception so who knows?

CD25 today, period due within the week. If no joy by next Sat I'll test but there was no real danger this month

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Eeek tweety! Are you gonna do a proper test?

My tests are arriving tomorrow so dunno if I will hold urine and do one tomorrow (probably!) or hold on till FMU on Sunday. I don't think I am pregnant though. Don't have "the feeling" like I did with Aela and I've been doing OPK's and getting nothing.

But I have had a few bouts of cramps like AF was coming, peeing lots, and my nipples were really sore and tender last night and I burst into tears for no reason yesterday! Who knows what's happening. xx

Eeek tweets that's how I fund ur with J 8 days late on a cheapie ov test until I managed to get out and test.

Exciting xxxx

AF came yesterday and I get my coil in a week today. Pretty good timing I thought? Means if we did have a slip up from when AF finishes till I go, means that the coil will be in within emergency contraception time AND I doubt I'll ov straight after AF.

Orwell, I'll be leaving this thread next week till count down to TTC

Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back