bow down ...

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
to the naughty step wooooo
Bray was starting to be a bit naughty if i said no he would still do it, throwing things, running off if we were in town etc
well i was at braking point as he would just not listen so we started with the naughty step or in pushchair for 2 mins, and omg it has worked, i give him 3 warnings and if he doesnt stop we go on the naughty step but now i get to 2 and he will stop as he does NOT at all like the naughty step woooooo
i am going to win hahahaha

I started doing the same with Aaron a few months ago, it really does work well! There are times when it doesn't work though (like yesterday, what a little nightmare :lol:) but most of the time it's ace! Just keep it up hun cos they really know how to push the boundaries!

i started this with kiara when she was small,3/4/5 minutes on the naughty chair.i always said " if you dont stop doing............(whatever) by the time i count to 3 then you will go on the naughty chair." and then i counted.i found it to be the only thing that worked.and often by the time id got to 2 she'd stopped what she was doing.

now shes 7 years i still use the same principle.except i dont have to warn her first.i simply just say stop that and if she doesnt i then starting counting.i havent got to 3 in ages dunno what id do if i did :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

well done sarah :clap: i fully respect you i think i will have to try it when he understands a bit more!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back