Dp naughty step thread

I want to be back on the naughty step! :brat:

DH keeps knocking me back :lol:

Tried mine on last night - its tight, but all the buttons do up - my zip doesn't do all they way up on my tshirt though, don't think it ever did. My new 34DD's don't fit into my 34" shirts -I look like an overweight stripper! :doh:

There's so much shame in asking for a bigger uniform, so I'm hoping I don't have to.

Stripping could be a nice little earner on the side :rofl:

xxxxx

haha just what I was thinking!

am sure the lads wont mind if your baps are hanging out! might also raise the profile a bit in the community! haha.

and yep, asking for a bigger uniform is a no go. Especially the amount of bloody folk that has to sign your form before you get it!! no dam way am I putting a size 16 on there! argh

I had to go to the Chief and ask for a bigger uniform once (only going from a 10 to a 12 so not bad) and he called me into his office to justify it and i had to tell him I was eating too many cakes and takeaways and got fat! He told me it wasn't a very good start to my probation :rotfl:

NEVER again!

You had to ask the chief for that?? Ours has squat to do with uniform we just send an online request :)

tapatalking!!

Tried mine on last night - its tight, but all the buttons do up - my zip doesn't do all they way up on my tshirt though, don't think it ever did. My new 34DD's don't fit into my 34" shirts -I look like an overweight stripper! :doh:

There's so much shame in asking for a bigger uniform, so I'm hoping I don't have to.

Stripping could be a nice little earner on the side :rofl:

xxxxx

haha just what I was thinking!

am sure the lads wont mind if your baps are hanging out! might also raise the profile a bit in the community! haha.

and yep, asking for a bigger uniform is a no go. Especially the amount of bloody folk that has to sign your form before you get it!! no dam way am I putting a size 16 on there! argh

I had to go to the Chief and ask for a bigger uniform once (only going from a 10 to a 12 so not bad) and he called me into his office to justify it and i had to tell him I was eating too many cakes and takeaways and got fat! He told me it wasn't a very good start to my probation :rotfl:

NEVER again!

You had to ask the chief for that?? Ours has squat to do with uniform we just send an online request :)

tapatalking!!

Yip he has to sign our request even if we want a tshirt! I've never got over the shame of explaining that I had put on a bit of weight :blush:

Hmmm, DP yesterday, positive OPK today. OH says he hopes his little swimmers are as tired as we are!xx

Oh my miss Y, naughty naughty!

I still haven't had a + OPK yet so I think we're well in the clear.

I used to get good lines though, so wondering why I am not now???

Bloody pill I bet

xxxxxxxx

Mhmm this is your first cycle off the pill isn't it? Could be pill related I suppose! You weren't on it for long though so hopefully next month you'll be back to normal. This is my first time using OPK's ever! After I came of the pill before I got pregnant my cycles were bang on 28 days and totally textbook with ov as I felt it sometimes. But since having A I'm very irregular - probably to do with still BFing though so I thought I'd do OPK's to see if I could work out when AF would be due this month!xx

Grrrr I've not had a proper line on an OPK yet - couple of faint lines, couple of squinters but basically nada!

Cutting down to 2 expressing sessions a day as of today so hopefully AF will return!

right thats it! I am buying some OPKS. I really need something to pee on............

Yep OPK's sure help with the poas craving!

I normally get quite distinct Ov pain as well and not had that so maybe I am just messed up from the 4 months on the pill.

This was my line the other day

004.JPG

Nowhere near a + but the strongest it's been

Below was my + with James !!!

P1150031.jpg

xxxxx

Last edited:
I ordered 50. That should see me good for a while! x

Doh! I really should know better, i think i will book myself in for a coil fitting

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Uh oh I've been cramping all day! I suppose it is possible I got a false positive on my OPK and AF is coming...?!xx

I've had cramps 2 nights in a row? Like period cramps.

Also I made an omelette today and couldn't finish it, even the thought of it afterwards made me feel vile.

Not sure if that means anything (I didn't have an egg aversion with any previous pregnancies)

xxxxxx

Dont know re eggs but i had very distinct craving for olives with.all 3 pregnancies.
Did an opk just to see what lh level is like and i cant even make out a line, i always used to.have lines. So i think we are ok for now as i am BFing and M is only 8 weeks old(where did the time go?)

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Is it still a DP if you think you ovulated a few days ago?? Or is it just a poke? X

Yeah I think that counts!

Nat are you still cramping? I am! Blergh. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back