Dp naughty step thread

Princess81

Reaction score
Do join me in here to fret :oooo:

Still practicing on the new phone.....

Ha ha, you may be all alone all the other naughty girls are storming through the tri's.............

We are not WTT but had code red. Very naughty so will be getting something at 6 week check.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

We are not WTT but had code red. Very naughty so will be getting something at 6 week check.

So are you in a tww??

So are you in a tww??

Nah, DS2 is 5 weeks old today and with DS1 it took 9 months for the AF to return so i am not worried. However i will be stalking your tww xxx

Im always on the naughty step LOL I'm in my fertile week now and got bonked 3 times last night!

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Im always on the naughty step LOL I'm in my fertile week now and got bonked 3 times last night!

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

I imagine it'll be good craic in this naughty step ;)

So are you in a tww??

Nah, DS2 is 5 weeks old today and with DS1 it took 9 months for the AF to return so i am not worried. However i will be stalking your tww xxx

Aaah well I guess the chances are slim....but not impossible :lol:

It has occurred to me that this thread would probably have been best in the "am I pregnant" section. But I'm not ttc and I'm too scared to go sit in there :brat:

I don't actually have a clue when I ovulated this month - my periods have been a bit irregular since having A so I don't even know when to expect AF! We've had more than 1 DP though....:blush: Naughty us!xx

I'm off! Been cramping the last few days and AF started this morning. Good luck ladies...hope you get what you want!

Until the next time...:oooo:

xx

Last edited:
I'm off to the "am I pregnant" section. I'm getting loads of symptoms :wall:

tapatalking!!

I need to send myself to this naughty step!!

I knew it.... I have no self control...

I got a faint line on OPK yesterday so told OH not to come near no matter what I say or do (or offer to do :shock:)

No line on OPK today but def have to be sent to the DP step. Boo!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back