Don't want to get my hopes up but...

Oooh exciting stuff, can't wait to see your bfp announcement xx

cant believe that a little pea sized tadpole has made my tummy this big...lol xxxx

thanks princess! Hey sunny how's you and little bean? We miss you round here x x x

Aww missing you all too! Sounds like you'll be in Tri 1 in a jiff :yay:
All good with bean - trying to keep worry away and just enjoy :)
Xx

oooh exciting fingers crossed for you Mrs Wigglez! Have you had any symptoms? Will do nurse will sneak off with the lap top when OH's not looking tee hee x x x
had a few but trying not to read much into it- had nosebleed 5DPO never have them before and nose been stuffly + running ever since! nausea comes and goes worse when get up but i do get up at 5.30am if on early like today! ive had loads more CM clear but loads TMI but feels like ive dribbling almost! lol!! and weired sharp pains in right lower side on 5 DPO and have had weird light cramps on and off x :hugs:

This is really exciting news bella! Got my fingers crossed for you!!

ha ha that's funny sam's girl - what we would give though to look more like Princess Lia in the gold bikini! Ooh Miss Wigglez sounds promising hon I will keep an eye out on your posts and hope you get your bfp very soon!

Sunny glad to hear you and little bean are doing well!
Well just got back from a walk with OH, lovely and sunny here today so walked around our local reservoir. Got about half way round and felt sudden wetness, panicked that it was AF so hurridly told OH i needed to pee before legging it into the nearest bush. In my haste managed to scrape my arse on the prickly bushes :oooo: then to realise that actually, it was just a bit of cm. The things us girls do when TTC! :roll: x x x

Just trying to upload some pics of my tests, and it keeps coming up upload unsucessful arrrggghh! Could I be doing something wrong? They're jpg files which is says it should accept, I click on upload and it says file uploading please wait - then upload unsucessful :mad: Anyone savvy on uploading pics? x x

Okay girls finally worked out how to post pic - they were too big before - duh! :oooo:

Here is is....

Attachments

• HPT.jpg
    HPT.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 39
Can def see some lines!!! Hope it's a sticky bean an you get your full bfp when is af due? On my fone so can't see the signatures! X

Lol at the scratching ur bum :rotfl: I keep having these rushes of cm- hoping their good signs x

I can see something hunny :)
My fingers and toes are crossed this is your well deserve bfp :fx:

Are you drinking alot of fluids mrs wigglez? x x

aww thanks M2A glad you can see something and it's not just me going mad! They do look a little darker in real life. Miss Wigglez AF is due today so fingers crossed she keeps on the broomstick and buggers off for good. Lots of CM def a good sign x x x

Bella that's awesome!! Really praying for you x
M2a no more fluids than usual x

I see the line too - clear as day, congrats Bella :dance:

Yep definitely lines without needing to squint!! ;-)

Oooh how exciting for you Bella!!

xx

so here is today's ladies....

yesterdays line has dried up darker, today's looks more chunky but its difficult to see on the pic. Last time I didn't get a dark line until 17dpo, so in theory have a couple more days... really hope these get darker :pray:
Worried OH is getting suspicious so I put a box of tampax out on the toilet cistern as a decoy...mmwaahhh haa haaaa!! (Best doctor evil laugh!) x x x

Attachments

• SAM_0523.jpg
    SAM_0523.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member