Don't want to get my hopes up but ....

nmf1987

Reaction score
as of today i am 5 days late. i came off the pill in september last year and have had a 31 days cycle for the last 8-9 months. almost to the hour.

i felt abit sick yesterday but kept feeling abit better after eating then 5 minutes later felt sick again. (might not be anything but my sister had the same sort of thing)

i have had a slightly sore lower bk and every now and then a slight pain in stomach these both feel like af but still nothing.

have had sore breasts for the last week getting more sore as time goes on.

i dont want to get my hopes up but does this sound promising. could just be the witch winding me up.

xxxx

ps sorry for long post

Hiya,

Yes I would say this sounds very promising hun, all you have listed are symptoms I have and am going through....... I am constantly eating at the moment to try and stem off the queasy feeling.

Good luck to you and hope this is your month x

thanks hun.

i have also had headaches just slight not very painful(got one now).

im just so worried its the witch playing mind games. i started a new job after being made redundant and being out of work for 3 months and have only been there a week.

i bd on the 4th and 5th i think and ov pk was showing 2 quite clear lines so hopefully was the right time.

im going to leave it until the weekend as im working quite alot the next few days so hopefully will take my mind off of it.

i havent had any sort of implantation if so though does everyone get that or not?

sorry just don t know what to think. ahhhh.

xxxx

congratulations on your bfp.

Thanks very much......

I know how it feels hun trust me, I didn't get the initial implantation bleed, but I had a scare a fortnight ago when I was having a discharge, this may of been late implantation 3-4 weeks after the deed.

Good for you to try and not test too early, wish I had that much willpower, but do let me know how you get on when you do test.

Fingers crossed x and congrats on your new job x

thank you.

its going really well. will be typical if i am this month start a new job then it happens. my mum did say though that it probably would when i got back to normal.

i will let you know either way. i still thinks the witch is playing tricks on me but will soon find out.

xxx

Nightmare isn't it lol, symptoms of pregnancy at the beginning like AF is coming....grrr why can't it be simplier.

Well if you are preg you will get proper maternity pay lol xx

that's true. still had nothing from af today. having creamy cm though( sorry tmi).

xxx

Still a great sign hun, that was what told me something more that month was happening. All sounds good xx

Hiya hun, just wanted to say that not everyone gets implantation spotting so try not to look out for it too much.

Your other symptoms sound positive - when will you be testing?

Hope it's a BFP x x

Hey Hun,

Good luck all sounds promising!

You don't have to tell an employer til week 19 of a pregnancy, by that time you will be entitled to maternity pay so if you are preggers keep quiet!

xx

still no af today. no signs of it showing either. going to hold out until the weekend hopefully but so want to test now. haven't got any though only ov pks. argh.

still getting all the same symptoms so fingers crossed.

thanks so much for all the support. xx

Wooo hoo keep up the great work and don't let the witch get you xx

im trying not to. lol.

i really am hoping but dont want to get my hopes up too much. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member