advice please....

bonbon

Reaction score
thankyou in advance girls just a quickie i think my af is due in 2 days or could going by longest time next thursday...did a home pg test this morning ebay cheapie just for fun not expecting anything and to my disbelief a faint faint line appeared within the minutes..now its so faint that my hubby couldnt see alot he said he can see something but not very clear...so about an hour ago i did another one and stayed with it and yet another line came up..its as wide as the control line but so faint i cant really define the colour i think its a slight shad of pink but wonder whether my eyes are playing tricks my camera wont pick it up either to show you ....question is evap lines the same width as the control line? can you help me many thanks.... think i will do another in a couple of days and see.... thanks again by the way...

Hiya Bonbon, yes I think that evap lines are generally the same width as the control lines, but they are usually a grey colour, and show up after the time has elapsed. If your faint pink line showed up within the five mins, I would say it is a positive!

Hi bon bon i got my BFP on a clearblue diggi this morning i started to use the ebay cheepies on sunday there was no line

ON Monday there was a very very line with a hint of pink i wasnt sure i could see it thought like you my eyes were playing tricks on me

ON tuesday there was still a very very faint line with a hint of pink i still wasnt sure it was there but my mum could see it aswell

I did another one on tuesday evening still the same line

i didnt do one on wednesday

today i did both the cheepie and the diggi the cheepie came up with the same very faint line but the diggi came up very quickly with pregnant 2-3 weeks

i think the ebay cheepies only come up with very faint lines all the time (if someone else can correct me on this please do as this is only my opinion)

But i think if it has a hint of the pink colour it looks very positive for you your hcg levels might still be to low to be picked up on a diggi

keep us informed how you get on

lots of babydust for you :dust: :dust:

Fingers crossed for you hun x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

May I ask you, how late were you when you got your BFP?

Thanks
Nikki x

thankyou girls for the advice have done 2 more and both came up within the time limit although very very faint..keep thinking my eyes are playing tricks on me lol...will wait couple of days and do another and see..still thinking on the lines that it evaps but all showed with in the time limit set an alarm sad i know lol but i will keep you informed and thankyou all again for the support...loads of love and baby dust for us all.....xx

Hi Nikki i am not sure if you were talking to me or not

But i will tell you anyway i was due AF today but hadnt had my usual symptoms thats why i tested with the diggi xx

Hi Nicci

Everyone is different hun.
I tested the day my af was due and got a bfn, i thought i was out this month. It was only when i used my first opk (and got a pos straight away) i though i was extremely lucky to catch ov or there was something more to it. So i tested again a week after my af was due and i got a bfp yesterday, confirmed by a cbd.

Fingers crossed for you.
Lots of luck and baby dust coming your way :dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bonbon - sounds like a positive to me - test again with FMU on a CBD if you have one x

Nicci - I was 6 days late when I got my BFP x

I was 6 days late on sunday and then the witch showed her ugly mug sunday afternoon!

Is that normal?

Oh please keep us informed and GOOD LUCK - I think its gonna be a BFP

Hi bonbon

i was the same with the very very faint lines to begin with... the first faint line i noticed was about 2 or 4 days before AF due (my cycle varies each month between 28 and 32 days).

So i had faint lines for 2 days in a row which i could barely even see myself let alone on a photo! And my hubbie could barely see anything at all! So after 2 feint ones did a CBD (which was either the date my af due or 2 days early) which said 1-2 weeks. So i have carried on doing a test a day and they have got darker and darker (see photo).

170.jpg

i thinkthere were a couple of test before these as well but they would not show on the photo they were so faint!

Sunday just gone would have been my latest possible date for AF due (32days) so i did anothe CBD which still said 1-2 weeks. i think this is pretty accurate as i must only be between 4 and 5 weeks preg.

i think yours is a BFP - thats what everyone said about mine... a line is a line.... i think you got your BFP and i would do a CBD asap!!!! good luck x x x

hy girls thankyou so much for all your advice i gotta be honest i think somehow mine have all been evap lines i got that familar cramping about me so think af is on its way boo hiss...lol.. oh well it was fun well sort of fun while it lasted dam evap lines ime sure there just there to torture us..anyhow will keep you updated it af doesnt turn up but my body is kinda telling me otherwise funny though cus my boobies are feeling strange and i havent noticed that before they fell bruised but when i touch them there ok its more at the top and under my arms i think but then it could just be the hormonal change this month but anyway ime babbling on all the very best to you girls hope you get your BFP and thankyou thankyou thankyou again for all your support what would i do with out you....xxxxxx

oh by the way TREEZE i love your test you done what a lovely progression of lines i really hope that i can do that one day and thankyou for showing me.....loads of love ..xxx

you're very welcome... fingers crossed for you anyways x x x

will keep you updated you will be the first to know lol!! i cant get my head round my boobies at the mo just taken my bra off and they are so tender and i have never experience it before i feel like ive been hit in the boobs.. BUT i do have stomache ache so am pretty sure af is on her bloody way another month of trying ahead for me i think...but i know it will happen when its supposed to happen..just hurry up will you ime getting real impaitent...keep sending the baby dust will you i want lines like you got treeze..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back