omg !! please let it be true

jodie34

Reaction score
Hi ladies ,
Just decided to go and have a bath , but I was bored so poas hpt one step , its showin a very faint positive , even the hubby can see it and he is as blind as a bat , what I want to know has anyone had a faint positive and it turn out to be a bfn , I'm due my af between wed- fri I say this as usually a 28 day cycle but the last 2 have been 26 days ,, arghh I darent get my hopes up and have no more hpts as I poas last week all negative never had a faint line on it before , hope somone can help I'm drivin myself nuts xx

I'd say take another test tomorrow with FMU and see what the outcome is?

I'd also say use a different brand?

I hope it is your BFP hun

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun so do I , I really want to wait until at least wednesday , but tbh I don't think I will last that long lol , I was thinkin of peein in a pot and leaving it till I get home mid mornin and using that would that work xx

Do you mean peeing in a pot tomorrow morning and leaving it until Mid morning?

If so I'm not sure is my honest answer??

Maybe someone else will know?

I usually pee and dip

xxxxxxx

oh i dont know hun, maybe a diff test with FMU!! I really hope this is it for you xxxxxxx

liz xxxx

Yep that's what I meant as I carnt get a test today , oh dear I wish I'd never poas now its got me all confused lol xx

not sure about peeing and leaving it, but don't think it would be a problem? Some tests (i.e. my IC's) say to leave it to room temperature so can't see the harm in leaving it sitting? Just keep it covered to keep any nasties out, i.e. flies etc. lolololol

ooooh good luck hun xxxxx

Sounds good :) really hope this is your bfp keeping everything crossed for you

Xx

Thanks ladies , I'm starting to doubt the result now lol , so decided to poas one of my opks and well that's got a positive aswell but I carnt be ov again guess my body is a bit messed up xx

I really hope it's your bfp xx

some girls say that opks give a strong positive if you are pregnant? Not wanting to get your hopes up but if you know you definitely OV'd when you did then I would definitely go and get a HPT. Can you post a photo?

Hi , I've tried taking a pic with the dh phone but the flash is too bright on it and if I take it on my it doesn't show up I'm tempted to poas opk in the mornin and see what that does as I know I defo ov as I got good positives then they didn't show anythin as I kept doin them a few days after ov just to make sure xx

Can u go get another test? This sounds good to me! Fx for u....don't make us wait!! X

can you turn the flash off? Mine is crap with the flash on but great under natural daylight with no flash? Not so good under artificial light though!!! Yeah pee on an opk again tomorrow, if anything it fulfills the need to poas!

If you felt really strong and brave, wait til Wednesday morning, but don't think alot of ladies on here could take the anticipation! lol

I don't think I can turn the flash of his phone is stupid lol , I carnt get out to get another test till tomorrow , the wait is goin to drive me nuts lol , as soon as I've poas I will be on here to tell u all the results , I think I will store my fmu in a pot and get a frer tomorrow , do any of you know if tescos cheapies are any good to do before af is due xx

I got my bfp on a tesco own brand before AF was due.

FX for a bfp for you!

XX

Oh that sounds good will get one in the morning when I nip to tescos xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back