I think we did it!!!! :D

It's def a BFP!! Looking forward to experiencing this journey with you Teri!! Xx

Whoop that's a def BFP!!!!! Congrats xx

Got a 2nd positive on a digital this morning. The positive came up even before the timer had finished and disappeared.
Finally accepting that we have done it!
And could not be happier! :dance:
Sending love and hugs to all of those of you still waiting for your BFP and Coolbeans - another huge congrats and very very excited to have someone to share it with!!

xxxxx

Attachments

• 210711 - BFP.JPG
    210711 - BFP.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 8
I love your digi - think I am going to have to do a digi this weekend just so I can see the Pregnant 1-2 weeks!!

Ah ha, so youre 2 dpo ahead of me. Are you feeling exhausted???
Are you going to book a docs appt to get it all confirmed & documented?? I've got blood tests on Tues so going to ask them to confirm pregnancy, then got docs on Thursday to see if I can go back to work - so going to try getting a date for my booking in!!!
Exciting!!! Xxxxx

I am not due AF until tomorrow and was going to wait until Monday to ring Drs but might call this afternoon. My friends GP didn't want to see her - he said HPTs are so reliable so she just filled in a form for a Midwife and got the booking appointment. I thought I would just ring mine up - say I'm pregnant and see what they say.

ps - yes I am so tired. I got 9 hours sleep last night but feel like I had about 2!

Just phoned gp practice, they want to see me this afternoon! Did say it's early on but they seemed happy with that!!

Wow!! I phoned but they said to call back in 2 weeks to get an 8 week antenatal appt with them. So that's great you're being seen already!

I'm so glad I'm signed off work as have been in & out of sleep for past 3 hours & can barely move for exhaustion! Wowee, for something so weeny they definitely make their impact! So pleased as it's hopefully a good sign that sprog is growing well!

Let me know how doc goes... So exciting!!! Xxxxx

would just like to say congrats to both Teri and Coolbeans!! Really chuffed that you got your :bfp:'s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back