Don't want to get my hopes up but...

Bella2

Reaction score
I think this might be my month! :)

After last month's disasterous 2ww I have been really strict with myself this cycle not to symptom spot, so have pretty much ignored my body all month! Then the last few days I had started getting bloated, but kept telling myself it's because I'd eaten too much etc. Then last night I was due to go out for an early birthday meal, and was keen to have a few glasses of wine, but something inside me made want to double check first so I did a quick test with FMU and got a very very faint line! Am 14dpo today and did another one this morning and got another very faint line, looks almost identical to yesterdays. Trying my hardest to keep grounded, as I know it's very early days and it might not stick. The only person I've told is my best friend (who I went out with last night), she knows about my previous MC and that we're TTC and I wanted to explain why I wasn't really drinking.

Am holding off saying anything to OH, don't want to get his hopes up in case it's nothing. Going to continue to test first to see if the lines get any darker. Feel in such disbelief, keep telling myself they're dodgy tests but surely if there was no bean I wouldn't even get a hint of a line? The lines look like the really really faint ones you get on OPKs before you get your surge if that makes sense. Still feel bloated this morning and no AF symptoms (she's due today) so I really hope that's a good sign x x x

Ive got my fingers and toes crossed this is for you hunny :fx:

Are you testing with cheapies? x x

aww thats excellent hun! can you put pic up?

I'm so happy for you bella, hope those lines get darker, keep us updated.

Sounds like you are heading for a BFP! :)

Well lines are something that you can't conjure up out of nothing, so it's as promising as it can be right now... keeping my fingers crossed for you that you have something exciting to announce very soon!!

xx

thanks girls! I'm testing with internet ones but they're the plastic mid-flow ones and 20miu apparently. At work at the mo so can't post a pic but will see if I can get one up tonight when I get home. Am thinking I might get a FR to use on Monday, would love to be able to give it to OH on Valentines Day x x x

Goodluck hunny, that would be a lovely present to give to your OH on monday. Keep us posted x x

thanks hon, I got my last BFP on his birthday so he's used to getting pregnancy tests as presents lol x x

aww FX for you luvie x that would be great for a valentines prezzie! im gona be doing a test on monday too but AF not due til 18th so probs be BFN but well see x

Oh valentines day would be lovely :) get us a pic tonight hun :) so excited for you!

oooh exciting fingers crossed for you Mrs Wigglez! Have you had any symptoms? Will do nurse will sneak off with the lap top when OH's not looking tee hee x x x

thanks princess! Hey sunny how's you and little bean? We miss you round here x x x

yeah that would be an amazing thing to reveal on valentines' day :)

good luck over the weekend!!!

xx

Woooohoooooo!!! Best of luck bella!!! Looking very good for u!! Xxxx

Ohhh how exciting !! I gotta feeling this is your BFP!! x

thanks girlies for your lovely messages! I really hope it's the start of something too...feel like jabba the hut with this bloated belly :oooo: x x

Its looking good Bella :yay: , my fingers are crossed for you hun. I can't wait for the :bfp: announcement on mon x x

oooo also feel like jabba the hut..ha ha...bloating gone down a bit this morning. but by evening it will be back with its friends xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back