Doctor said ive had a miscarriage - but im still hopeful?

So sorry to hear this, hopefully you get some answers soon. I'll be thinking of you xxx

I went the A&E they were lovely bleeding got worse stomach killing its going how my other miscarriage happened. Got a scan tomorrow but no time got ring tomorrow to get a time. It's a miscarriage I know it is :-(. Xx

Arghhhh i have been following this thread from the start, and am really sad to read this, take care of yourself, i hope tomoz goes ok for you, thinking of youxxx

Thank you :) to be honest I don't think ill get answers tomorrow because I was only measuring 3-4 last Sunday so it may still be too early unless I pass the sac :-/ xx

Yeh i dont know why they always count from the last day of your period. x

Because it's very difficult to pin point the actual date of conception.. even using OPK's you don't know the exact day you ovulated let alone caught the egg so it's easiest to go from LMP xxx

So sorry to hear your going through all this again hun xx sending you lots of :hugs: xx

I've tried looking on google but can't find any answers. If it is a miscarriage would the sac continue growing? Basically if the sac measures 5 weeks tomorrow but no heartbeat is that a good sign? Or can a sac grow and still miscarry? Uh want tomorrow go fast x

Hun stay away from Google it's the best piece of advice i can give you... it's a nightmare when you're going through this i know it's hard but Google just makes matters worse xxx

I echo the above i sent myself crazy when i was going through a mc, but i no its hard not to google stuff, hopefully you will get some answers tomozxx

Definitely stop googling it wont help. In answer to your question though sometimes the sac continues growing even if the embryo doesn't make it, this is usually a mmc.

I would try and get some sleep tonight and see what EPU can see tomorrow. If they still can't confirm either way it might be worth asking for blood tests taken 2-3 days apart to see if your hcg is rising as it should be. This should give an idea of how it's going to go which is a bit quicker than waiting another week or 2 for another scan.

Sorry you're going through this xxx

Thank you ladies. Absolutely gutted but I suppose I've still got a tiny chance everything could be ok?! But it's the same way my miscarriage started so I'm not hopeful at all. Bleeding got worse and little patches on my underwear sorry for tmi. Got stomach ache and pains in my side at moment just in bed at moment. Last night I must say I went bed scratching or the night before I thought I had thrush because I've been on antibiotics for a possible infection and I was scratching. Anyway I checked my cervix this morning white discharge, then we popped out I come back and I thought I needed go toilet because at my NANs my stomach was crippling and we went home tried go nothing had a wee & there was blood which was totally unexpected! Now this is tmi sorry but I'm a bit sore down below could it be from the scratching last night? But the bleeding happened 14 or so hours after me scratching. But the blood is like a period bright read also. And the blood is coming from my cervix. We haven't had sex since my bfp so that's definitely not it. But the bleeding has got worse so I don't know what to say or think. I'm sorry keep posting just gutted so upset. I'm pretty sure I won't get answers tomorrow because I think I'm too early but it would be nice see a feTal pole but I am pretty sure it's a miscarriage. The doctor asked if I've had any successful pregnancies because if it is a miscarriage it will be my second one plus one chemical but I didn't mention that because I did last week and they didn't count it as a loss. It's just a waiting game now I've been in constant limbo since my bfp Grrr. At least my scan is tomorrow they could of said wait until next Monday which is my original appointment that would of been awful. Just hope I don't ring tomorrow & they say sorry we can't scan you today :(. Just want to know so bad. Still got pains in my back I've had it since 22nd December and argh it doesn't seem to be going. I still can't believe I'm bleeding I was starting feel positive about this pregnancy and half looking forward to my scan next week. Sorry for the long post again. Been really irritable at my boyfriend tonight he kept following me around and trying keep cuddling me he was trying be nice but I just wanted be left alone :( thankfully he's watching toy story with our son now. If anything changes will update my bleeding so far no clots just specs of blood in my wee when I go as of yet but with my miscarriage it took a few days anyway. Thanks for all your support these past few weeks. xxx

The soreness could be from the scratching?x

Yes that's what I thought but could the bleeding be from that? But wouldnt I of bled straight away if it caused that. Plus I don't think it would of been this bad if it was. Grrr hurry up tomorrow lol x

If you said the bleeding wAs coming from your cervix, and you were scratching the outside then i dont think the bleeding is coming from the scratching, oh no hun sorry to here its gone worse, its absolutley bloody awfull and frustrating playing the waiting game, its just not fairx

Im so sorry your going through this. i know bleeding can happen in pregnancy but i don't know about.the clots. xx

Got awful cramps definitely miscarriage just want tonight hurry up so bad. Even worse when there's a girl on my Facebook who's 13 weeks pregnant and doing joints !!! Seriously?! :(. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back