Possible Ovulation bleed after miscarriage?

lizsamuel80

Reaction score
I'm had my second natural miscarriage over 2 weeks ago. Anyway I had a build up of mucus last week and started to track my LH levels with OPK on Friday. Anyway I got a positive on Saturday night. Today being Tuesday I just went to the toilet and in my CM there was a few spots of old blood (redish brown). I'm just wondering if this is an Ovulation bleed.

Same thing happened with my first MC but heavier then I got my period exactly 2 weeks after that. I have never had Ovulation bleeds during any other cycles only slightly discoloured CM. So Just wondering if this is normal after a Miscarriage.

Also What are the chances of me falling pregnant if myself and my husband had protected sex on Friday but that protection split? The reason why I started tracking with an OPK. :wall2:

i had an ov bleed this month its the first time ever altho not after mc,i do know a few ladies who have fell preggers on there first ov after mc tho,i bled a while on and off after my mc last yr i wasnt tracking my ov days bk then so i have no idea when my body got bk to normal not much help am i sorry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back