2nd Miscarriage

shelleyb

Reaction score
I have now had my 2nd miscarriage within 2 months - got hospital tomorrow to check everything away - the joys. I don't ahve any children yet and finding this very hard wondering what can be wrong with me. Has anyone had 2 miscarriages and then went on to have a baby?

Just suppose I am looking for a bit of reassurance.

Thanks

i havent had any losses but i know at least 2 people on here who have had at least 2 m/c then gone on to have healthy babies. im so sorry for your loss :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank u Dina marie and trixi paws - its just hard when you want something so bad. xx

I'm so so sorry for you losses :hug:

I know a few people that have had 2 miscarriages and gone onto have healthy babies.

Wishing you all the best :hug:

Hi im sorry to hear of your losses, i myself have had 2 m/c's and I am now just over 10 weeks pregnant so far all my check up's at the hospital has been very good and the baby is doing well growing good and the heart is beating strong, i have had a few scares with lossing a bit of blood for alot of the weeks, i can just say to you dont give up hope of getting pregnant it will happen but it will take time so dont panic to much if it doesnt happen right away i had also a few problems with getting pregnant for the 3rd time and ended up having an operation to unblock one of my fallopian tubes in may and got pregnant with my next period in june, i hope you get pregnant soon and go on to have a healthy baby.

:hug: :hug:

Thank you for your kind words.

And puppylove I will keep my fingers crossed for you - good luack.

I was at hospital today to make sure all away and it is - they now said they will do tests on me to see if there is a reason why???? Just feeling quite weepy and confused as I still have pregnancy symptons
:hug:

Im so sorry for your losses, i have had 2 losses this yr in feb and june and im now pregnant again im just over 8 wks and its been hard for me as im struggling to be possitive.
I hope you go on to have a healthy pregancy xx :hug: :hug:

Thank u sara

Please let me know how you get on, fingers crossed for you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111