Doctor said ive had a miscarriage - but im still hopeful?

Yes i agree =) me and my boyfriend said that last night well more me then him LOL. I've been reading online what vitamins to take while ttc, apart from folic acid. But i am worried my folic acid wont last long as its only a small bottle and it went really fast & ive only had it since last friday! Got my prescription thursday but couldnt fetch it until friday from the pharmacy because they said they have to order it because its expensive.

Anyway i have been on lloyds pharmacy website, and it says if you have a prescription for one .. well i dont, and it says the online doctors may be able help. So ive just registered and explained we are ttc and had 2 miscarriages, i want to take folic acid and vitamins before pregnancy to get the best chance possible is there any way i can go about getting a prescription and is there also any vitamins i can buy that are chewable or even dissolvable as i can just neck them lol!

The only chewable vitamins ive come accross is bassets everyday health for children and adults, so ive emailed them see if they do anything suitable as its worth a try isnt it.

Been passing small clots still, stomach is crippling me at times to the point where im kneeled over in pain but it goes after not too long thankfully.

got an awful headache as well grrrr. Oh and ive been on the next website today in the sale section ive just ordered a baby lseepsuit .. oops i know sad .... and i shouldnt. but it was my mummy is yummy haha.

Plus my boyfriends sister in law is due in 3 weeks and sex they didnt find out .... saw 2 cute girls sleepsuits and want get some boys, then which ever sex it isnt i will just take them back :)

plus its an excuse go baby clothes shopping i soooooooooooo miss that. xx

oh god my OH is gonna go mad looool

£70 on cb digital ovulation tests.
£30 on cb digital pregnancy tests

plus £60 spent on my son on toys :) xx

Now i just need to buy some opks ... and cheap pregnancy tests and we are all set i think :/ xxx

Last edited:
you can buy folic acid from home bargins its about £2 for a big bottle so try there if you get no where with the doctor if there is one close to you. The pharmacy's are always over priced xx

Wowzer you are stocked up on opk and tests!!! I get my cheap ones from a website called homehealth, pay about £7 for 50, sounds like youve got everything under control and are doing all you can hopefully llyods will get back to you, i wander if you could crush the tablets? Maybe put them in some water? Duno if you can do that just a thoughtx

Yeah i use homehealth too they do 2 cb digi hpt's for £8.99!!! free postage... it's a great site x

you can buy folic acid from home bargins its about £2 for a big bottle so try there if you get no where with the doctor if there is one close to you. The pharmacy's are always over priced xx

oooh really thank you i didnt know they sold it ... i dont mind where i can buy it from its just i cant find anywhere that does liquid i did buy a little bottle of this thing here

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Biocare-Vit...sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357671886&sr=8-1-spell

it says its folic acid but it tasted rank it knocked me sick and tasted like fish haha so i had to bin it!! xx

Wowzer you are stocked up on opk and tests!!! I get my cheap ones from a website called homehealth, pay about £7 for 50, sounds like youve got everything under control and are doing all you can hopefully llyods will get back to you, i wander if you could crush the tablets? Maybe put them in some water? Duno if you can do that just a thoughtx

I'm not sure about that, will have to ask if worse comes to worst. but im hoping lloyds pharmacy will help me :) cause ive put basically im not pregnant but ttc and i want to take folic acid because of my 2 miscarriages. But i cant swallow tablets lol !!

I have got opks, BUT, i used to get confused .... we used opks from about august.

But after checking my emails on amazon maybe its a coincedance however u spell it sorry! just typing quick before see to my son. But basicaly i ordered them in october, i got a bfp in november & december ... we were ttc from june.

Now i know obviously they dont get me pregnant but what im saying is maybe they were more accurate and thats how i got my bfp by having sex at the better time ... before that i was using the cbfm monitor thing i didnt think much of that really.

Oh ive got some preseed left i think, and some concieve plus which we havent tried yet. But we moved in november and some stuff is still in boxes haha! in the cupboards out the way. Better get looking :/

my boyfriend is gonna go mad when he finds out lol cause it sa lot of money but be worth it if it helps :)

Will look at that website later thank u very much :)

grrrr gutted now though because before when we were ttc i had a pattern with in a few days i would ovulate around cd 20-22 i think it was. So i always made sure i tested just before and around then, now my cycles r gonna be messed up :(

So its either every night or most nights which i dont want to really cause it becomes a chore :/ and its like ok get on get off lol ! and my boyfrien works long hours and 2 jobs so hes tired a lot cause 2 days a week he goes one job 8-am to around 3pm then he either comes home for an hour gets something eat or goes his other job 4.30- 10.30

so its a bit crap. But hoping when we get a bfp .. either keep it for a few months for the extra money, or keep it going dunno yet. Cause he doesnt see my son 2 days a week cause of this its crap :(

And also his other job hes been on temporary contract since july 2011 .. and they might be getting rid of people soon so its such a pain in the arse its horrible :(

Better go see to my son now lol ! xx

Watching my son play and dance and just being a bugger makes me sooo want another :( infact I would of had another child now if I didn't miscarry in 2011 so sad to think. Feel a bit tearful now. Can't wait start taking vitamins & stop bleeding and get back to ttc! Does anyone know when I class myself as cd 1? Would it be from when I started bleeding which was Sunday? x

Yeah i classed cd1 from day of main bleed so do that, u will have another one day just frustrating you got to wait and at the mo feels like you wont, im doubly frustrated i dont have any children so my anxiety levels are so high cudnt bare the fact going through life with no kids, but you have try be positivex

:-( well another kick in the teeth my 16 year old cousin who can't look after her first child has gone into labour tonight. She doesn't deserve them poor children and I would not say that about anyone but she doesn't she is a vile person. Oh and the past 9 months her first sons dad has said he's not the father but he's gone hospital with her & will be there at the birth?! Seriously. Messed up :-/. Then it be my boyfriends sister in law any time soon she is due in just over 3 weeks. Then my old friend n loads of others :( argh!!! xx

I've just been looking on my fertility app and it got my ovulation dates correct period dates correct before my mc anyway I brought the cb digital ovulation in October my fertile days were 1st - 6th November it said and I got a bfp that month ( chemical) then I concieved in December and I used cb digital ovulation then and I got my bfp then too. I really hope that I get third time lucky with them but this time have a baby. I soooo hope I get pregnant straight away be gutted if I didn't just trying think positive. Xx

Yep keep positive, u cant do anymore than what your doing hopefully ull catch that eggx

Thanks u too! xx dreading my scan next Monday :/ in case I haven't passed everything xxx

Sorry to bump this thread back up!! but i dunno where else to post. And i thought save making anew thread may as well ask on here.

I know everyone is different but ladies who have had a mc how long did you bleed for after? Just asking as tmi but i went the toilet earlier and the blood seems a lot lighter .. like im gonna finish bleeding soon (hoping anyway) i started bleeeding on sunday when i wiped myself .. and its got lighter today so fx it stops soon.

thanks x x

I only bleed for about 4days if that , spotted for a week thox

I think I bleed for about a week to 10 days but near the end was light x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27