Dull aching after miscarriage??

mabelina

Reaction score
I had a complete miscarriage when i was 7 weeks pregnant, 4 weeks ago. Every single day since im having aching, randomly across my belly. I guess i can only describe it as i feel ive a urine infection but i dont, as i have been checked out but my doctor. While i was waiting for my urine to be tested, he gave me antibiotics just incase and i finished the whole course. Ive heard other people say its probably your uterus shrinking back into shape, but when i was diagnosed as my miscarriage being complete, they also said my uterus was back to normal and everything was fine. Ive had no bleeding what so ever but i kind of fishy smell from below. Any idea what this is and is it normal?

i dont know what is "normal" hun iv still not officially completed my first m/c and i wasnt as far as you were. but if you're practising good hygiene and there is still a smell, this usually signifies something isnt right. most likely nothing serious, but still, there should be no unpleasant smell. i know it must be tremendously embarrassing but u need to tell the docs of this symptom and demand they locate the problem. good luck hope all gets fixed soon :hug:

Thanks Trixipaws, i'll be going to see my doctor this afternoon and hopefully get the all clear :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back