Doctor said ive had a miscarriage - but im still hopeful?

Makes you sick ppl like that doing that and dont care,when we take care of ourselves and still have a mc, defo if gets to much go back to a &e hunx

Thanks yes my oh is with me but he doesnt feel well either :/ typical he feels sick. And my son went his nans today and she let him have an hour sleep knowing if he sleeps in the day he doesnt go bed early ... so hes still up watching toy story grrrr i swear she is bloody stupid :(

But i arent going moan at my son cause i feel awful these past few weeks ive either been stressed, worrying, or in bed poorly.

My oh is off next week, and gonna spend every single minute of the day with my son then. We brought him a monthly pass for our local fun centre like wacky warehouse, gonna take him everyday next week lol! Cant wait.

So wish i could give him a brother or sister, hopefully one day! But i suppose im not out yet pretty sure i am having a mc, but i suppose theres a slight chance i arent.

just a waiting game now, hopefully get some sort of answers tomorrow and even though its too early for a hb if there is a sac fetal pole or anything .. there was a sac last week so should be tomorrow as ive only had small clots. But basically they should hopefully be able compare tomorows sac to last weeks.

Will update tomorrow now. Gonna try and relax tonight and take my mind off it. Does anyone know how many miscarriages you have to have to be able have tests? If this is one it will be my second and a chemical. I read its 3? But im not sure if they will test me if i have 2 more because im 21 so they may say just keep trying ... but i dunno.

At least one thing i have my son, some people have miscarriages and have no children, or some people cant get pregnant at all! So on the positive side i have a beautiful gorgeous funny 2 year old who will help get me through it all slowly. We even have all his old baby stuff, we just need a baby :(.

I dont want keep on at my ohh because he does want a baby, but he doesnt want the heartache of this and he doesnt like seeing me upset, and worried, obviously cause he cares, but he said if this is how its gonna be everytime we ttc he doesnt want another he said i should enjoy it (before the bleeding started) as i didnt enjoy it wiith my son because i was constantly worrying

Dreading tomorrow so bad, i just hope to god they dont say they cant scan me. I'm kinda hoping i get a morning appointmen to get it over and done with, but i would like it to be an afternoon one also because my oh is at work until 3 and cant get it off or finish early.

and my mum knows im pregnant but my oh doesnt know ive told her. And no one else knows, they think ive been a&E with gallstones because i was told i have them in 2010 lol ... they think im going tomorrow to see about key hole surgery this year, i said to my oh how am i gonna keep the story up haha, but i dont want them know so. And i dont want my nan to know because i just get a rollocking youre 21, wait until your son is at school all that crap, but we are adults, and if we want another we can surely? We are good parents to our son, and we know its not easy work having a baby its hard but amazing.

Sorry for the ramble again lol. Will post tomorrow how my scan goes, thanks for all the support again xx

it does me too nat so bad. And i have a cousin who is 16 now in no way am i slagging young parents off i was 18 when i got pregnant 19 when i had my son, BUT she got pregnant 14 n half had him at 15 years n 5 months she was so nearly 15 n half. He is 1 this month, and s hes due another boy who is due 5 days after her sons 1st birthday

They havent even got the same dads, she doesnt bother with her son. Shes always on facebook 'i love my babies soooo much' her/our grandad come see my son on xmas day and her mum rang my grandad n said shes gone with the baby n she doesnt know where.

his words were to us she doesnt bother with him she just sits there on her phone constantly n jackie (her mum) has to see to him. God knows how she will cope whenn the second one is here.

she doesnt bother with her son, she is constantly on facebook, seriously y do u need to post every day how much you love your child?! Dont get me wrong i have sometimes, but i just think its sad now, i tell my son how much i love him, i dont post it on fb LOL. Sorry just winds me up i wish she kknew how lucky she is

oh and when she was 33 weeks pregnant she was threatening to knock her brothers girlfriend out on facebook, how lovely!! I am ashamed to call her my cousin!!

i am so lucky to have my son and having miscarriages has made me realise and the bugGA is pressing buttons on my laptop lol xx

Last edited:
I now what you mean makes me sick when i see girls walking round town who clearly dont give a shit yet seem to be popping them out like nobodys buisness no problem,agitates me, amd the fb thing winds me up kids cant read fb!ha your cousin sounds lovley!ha but unfortunatley theres alot of her type around these days, they dont realise how lucky they are, i dont have children yet so am hoping my mc was a one off god i hope it isx

Just a quick post as very tearful I have been weeing in a plastic cup today since my bleeding as my toilet water goes blue. Just passed blood clots & my urine was red. Definitely miscarriage :(

Arghhh it sounds like it yeah sorry to here this hun, hope tomoz hurrys up for you and u have some answers altho you already no they hopefully maybe able to tell you if youve passed everything, my miscarriage was at 4 weeks and i just mainly passed blood, i spoke to epu and they said thats all would be at that stage i probably wouldnt see a sac or anything, hope the bleeing stops soon for youx

I now what you mean makes me sick when i see girls walking round town who clearly dont give a shit yet seem to be popping them out like nobodys buisness no problem,agitates me, amd the fb thing winds me up kids cant read fb!ha your cousin sounds lovley!ha but unfortunatley theres alot of her type around these days, they dont realise how lucky they are, i dont have children yet so am hoping my mc was a one off god i hope it isx

Ah yes she is an idiot my cousin is I can't stand her we don't speak to her. I wouldn't speak to her if I saw her in the street or her mum she is an alcoholic :-/. And the other week she posted she was peed off for waiting 2 hours for a doctor to see if her baby (bump) was growing because he's been under weight and was moaning she wanted a fag. I just thought oh my god. Just want tomorrow hurry up now and the bleeding to stop and its only just begun :(

Thanks I passed a sac last time but I was further on then. Maybe I've passed it? The clots were big enough. At least I know now :(

Last night I was excited/ nervous for my scan on 14th now I'm miscarrying crazy. Never thought I'd have one miscarriage never mind 2 :-/ daft as it sounds. I want know what's causing them :(

I no what you mean you want to no why its happening, i was the same, its sad youve had 2, i worry for the next time i get my bfp, i think after 3 theyl test you but if i was you id make a gp appointment and push for tests defo, there may not be anything up with you at all may just be bad luck, but uve had a chemical aswell so they should test you, its crazy how in a second all that excitment is ripped from you its horriblex

My doctors are rubbish infact when everything has settled from my miscarriage will be looking into swapping doctors and I think they will just say well you're young so we won't test etc. I'm trying think positive with my last miscarriage that pregnancy wasn't planned infact neither was my son but both very much wanted. After my first miscarriage my boyfriend didn't want to ttc because we weren't then as in it wasn't planned if that makes sense? But this time and my chemical he said its ok we can try again. So at least now we can officially try where as for nearly a year he didn't want to try. But I just need to be careful because when I kept testing he said I don't want this every time you're pregnant you're worrying and driving yourself sick with worry. I don't think it's sunk in I've had a miscarriage yet I was tearful but I'm a bit better now still upset obviously. I think it will be more real tomorrow when they scan me and there won't be nothing on screen where as last time there was a sac. Oh I told my 'friend' I've had a miscarriage oh her reply .. F*ck sake :(. Nice?! Not oh I'm sorry to hear .. Even worse she is 22 weeks pregnant and I've got loads of pregnant people on my Facebook not there fault just gonna be hard. Xx

Well I found out I was pregnant in 2011 on my birthday I had a miscarriage found out on my sons birthday had a miscarriage. I really hope that once my bleeding stops we can ttc straight away and would love to get caught straight away. I got caught after my period after my chemical in November but dunno if that was a coinisedence ( spelling sorry!!). Stomach and back are killing hope these 2 tablets kick in soon. Xx

Soo bloody angry !!! Pains are worse bleeding is awful rang epu well the woman spoke to me like shit very snotty!! I've took her name. Won't scan me today only tomorrow but the doctor full well said today and he passed my details on. Told me go my gp or back a n e. my doctor won't do nothing and A&E don't answer. I don't want keep sitting up A&E for hours on end I have my son to see to as well. Plus A&E it takes 2-3 hours be seen wouldnt mind if they would scan me but they may just say oh phone epu tomorrow

Arghh sounds like there messing you around hun, its a joke the trauma we go through but doctors etc just see it as a everyday occurence its a joke, go back to ane if you feel the need they should scan you today as the epu is open, uve been through enough alreadyx

If epu are going to scan you then I wouldn't go back to A&E as there's nothing they can do and they'd just refer you to epu.
Epu will just confirm what's happening, there's unfortunately nothing they can do either.
As for recurrent miscarriage testing, I believe it's 4? 5? Mc's in some areas to be referred. Check your local hospital policy.

Sorry you are going through this. Last time I just used my 12 week scan to clarify all had passed which was booked for a few days after I passed everything naturally. So if you have a scan booked for in a few days you may as well just wait. They can see better anyway if you wait and it gives them a chance to get a good look at your uterus etc.

I know epu can't do anything but I'd like a scan to check whether I have passed everything yet like they did last time. I'm annoyed with how they spoke to me they were damn right rude. My boyfriend is going try do some overtime at work and price up going private for miscarriage testing but I want to price it up first. The A&E were great yesterday and epu are awful had nothing but problems with them. A&E said if the pains got bad or bleeding I could go back but I'm not I just want to check I've passed everything so I can continue possibly ttc and know everything is out of my system. A different number rang me from the epu one and i couldn't hear nothing so after 30 seconds I cut off and rang back it just said thanks for ringing nhs Staffordshire trust and that was it didn't give me no options so I rang epu to see if it was the lady and it wasn't but she spoke to me anyway and was really nice. And I've got a scan tomorrow 9.30 to check everything has come away which is all I want to now because I don't want anymore problems. Gonna speak to my boyfriend tonight when my son is asleep and see where we go from here regards to as of ttc straight away or wait and also going private testing but I may just wait because it seems very expensive. Hopefully ill get pregnant quickly after my miscarriage and have a healthy baby.

It's all sorted now I was annoyed with how they spoke to me every time I ring they speak like crap. Just get it over and done with and I'm hoping that because I was only 4-5 weeks I won't pass as much clots but I've already passed quite a bit.

Well i was 4 weeks when i started mc but spotted for a week then at 5 weeks got a heavy bleed, it was heavy for a day then just like a normal period, didnt see any big clots or anythingx

As gutted as I am I'm glad I know now. I'm glad I didn't go until like what I thought would be 10-12 weeks and have a missed miscarriage. Just hard that one of my old friends is pregnant and I have loads of pregnant people on Fb my boyfriends sister in law is due anytime now as well so that will be hard when we go to visit. But i have next week to look forward to as my boyfriend is off so family time and take my son out. Got him to cheer me up sticking stickers on my mums dog ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back