December 2018 Testing Thread

Lovely updates to read! I'm having to type one-handed so keeping it brief. Sorry for those with AF, thinking of you.
Congrats to the bfps and here's to more to come in December! xx

Ladies, sorry to crash but I wanted to let you know. I had the epau scan today and there are two sacs and two heartbeats! God knows why they didn't see that the other day, and although one is ample and needs monitoring, looks like I'm currently pregnant with twins. This is one roller coaster and a half! Have a scan in a couple of weeks to check how both are growing so fingers press they both keep doing just that

Omg this is the best news I’ve heard in ages!!! Congrats! Xx

How are we all ladies?
That front page is looking absolutely amazing with all these :bfp:
I am CD7 today, it has gone so quickly but got a feeling its going to go slow from now. Waiting for ov and then the 2ww :wall:
xx

CD14 for me today, positive OPKs expected tomorrow if this cycle is the same as last 2! I’ve managed to really hurt my back on lower right side, BD during ov is going to be fun, I could just about put my tights on this morning! X

CD14 for me today, positive OPKs expected tomorrow if this cycle is the same as last 2! I’ve managed to really hurt my back on lower right side, BD during ov is going to be fun, I could just about put my tights on this morning! X

Wooo can't wait to see those dark lines on your opk's Em.
Oh now how did you manage to do that?
Looks like you will just have to be the 'dead fish' and OH do all the work :rotfl:

Looks like you will just have to be the 'dead fish' and OH do all the work :rotfl:

I actually think it might have been BD that caused it :rotfl: , OH thinks it’s hilarious! Told him he will have to do all the work if it stays like this :wink: x

I actually think it might have been BD that caused it :rotfl: , OH thinks it’s hilarious! Told him he will have to do all the work if it stays like this :wink: x

I actually KNEW it was caused through :bd: hahahahaha! x

Hahahahhaha how did you know that? Was 2 nights ago, really hoping my sticks don’t turn positive today! X

:rotfl: I do, didn’t do anything crazy and wild though, just getting old! X

I'm on CD 11 and I've normally had high fertility (flashing smilie face) for a few days by now on CB ov testing, but still on low at the moment... avg 27-28 day cycle, so we'll see.

Last edited:
My OPK has changed massively this afternoon, nice dark line, was very feint line this morning, might get my positive OPK tonight or in the morning I think! X

Attachments

• C49FE8DF-BF7F-49B0-9063-7C76D000684F.jpg
    C49FE8DF-BF7F-49B0-9063-7C76D000684F.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 13
I'm CD10 today, nearly positive OPK this morning, will try again this afternoon :)

Just wanted to pop in and give a big congrats to the BFPs!!! And good luck to everyone this month! :dust::dust:

Oh Char we are almost a cycle buddies! I'm on cd8:) when do you normally ovulate?

Last edited:
Oh Char we are almost a cycle buddies! I'm on cd8:) when do you normally ovulate?

Zeni last 2 cycles have been around cd17-18.
Not sure what to expect this cycle if I will ov sooner or later or same time because of the CP.
Started getting watery CM today x

Hi all!
I hope you don't mind me joining in with this thread :)
This is mine and my husbands second cycle trying for our first little one and due to test on the 15th (although I don't know if I'll be able to hold off until then haha).

Congratulations to all those with BFPs so far and best of luck to everyone! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back