December 2018 Testing Thread

Wow Char we are ovulation buddies as well �� let's get those Christmas bfps!!! ❤️

Last edited:
My OPK has changed massively this afternoon, nice dark line, was very feint line this morning, might get my positive OPK tonight or in the morning I think! X

I heard the smell of deep heat is an aphrodisiac...

Hi all!
I hope you don't mind me joining in with this thread :)
This is mine and my husbands second cycle trying for our first little one and due to test on the 15th (although I don't know if I'll be able to hold off until then haha).

Congratulations to all those with BFPs so far and best of luck to everyone! x

I'm on my second cycle and due to test on the 14th =)

Welcome ladies and good luck :dust: x

Last edited:
Just wanted to pop in and give a big congrats to the BFPs!!! And good luck to everyone this month! :dust::dust:

Are you holding off testing anymore until your docs appointment on Thursday geek maker? X

Yes and I am still waiting on my labs they said they'd know today (my birthday!) which would be cool but no news yet. I guess it is to test the exact number of hcg in me. Sorry if I sound like I don't know what I am talking about this is all so new to me. lol

Just called lol I can't help it. They said results should be ready tomorrow. Oh this wait. My period still isn't here. With my guess it is 6-9 days late. Going by normal calendar... it is the 9 but my body could be off this month like I have no idea.

Thank you! Well they called me and said its less than 5 hcg so probably not pregnant. My mom just stopped by to see me on my birthday and said that my hcg could be too low (she used to work in the medical field) and if it doesnt come in another week ask for more blood work. But she also said when they do the ultra sound to check the cyst, it may help my period start if its late.

Im fine either way just if its late I'd like to just come already this isnt normal for me lol

Oh my.. geek maker it must be so frustrating! 6 or 9 days late I would be freaking out as it wouldn't be normal for me either.. If u r not pregnant then ur body is playing really mean tricks on u:( all the best hun!!! Xxx

Last edited:
So I ended up ovulating three/four days later this cycle. This was the cycle after my CP so I’m assuming that’s why but who really knows! I had heard stories that apparently you are slightly more fertile after a CP or miscarriage so I had high hopes for this cycle. Then I got a nasty cold so BD was so not a priority as I just felt awful. So frustrating! Of course it came over my fertile days. We DTD on CD 8, 11, 13, then I was sick, I got my positive OPK yesterday on CD 16 but I still wasn’t feeling great so we didn’t do anything. So today we BD and I’m hoping to do the same tomorrow. It’s just annoying as I so was looking forward to getting back into TTC and then I get sick. Trying to keep positive that at least we did the deed close to my positive OPK. On the cycle we did get pregnant, we DTD the day before and after my positive OPK and that was it! Lol so we’ll see what happens. I guess life happens sometimes And not every cycle will get to be perfect for BDing!

Oh my.. geek maker it must be so frustrating! 6 or 9 days late I would be freaking out as it wouldn't be normal for me either.. If u r not pregnant then ur body is playing really mean tricks on u:( all the best hun!!! Xxx

Thanks it honestly is frustrating. Cant wait til my appointments Thurs and Friday at least for some clarity.

CD15 positive OPK this morning. Happy that my cycle is the same as the last 2 cycles. :) x

Attachments

• B8A9547A-2515-4B77-ACDC-038C62761354.jpg
    B8A9547A-2515-4B77-ACDC-038C62761354.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 10
That’s so annoying for you GeekMaker, hopefully your appointment will give you some answers x

Thank you! Well they called me and said its less than 5 hcg so probably not pregnant. My mom just stopped by to see me on my birthday and said that my hcg could be too low (she used to work in the medical field) and if it doesnt come in another week ask for more blood work. But she also said when they do the ultra sound to check the cyst, it may help my period start if its late.

Im fine either way just if its late I'd like to just come already this isnt normal for me lol

Sorry Geek Maker. It sounds like you might be having anovulatory cycle. Hope3fully your appointments can give you the answers you need. x

Ha ha, time to get it on for me too Emma, my peak OPK was yesterday afternoon and I had ov pains yesterday evening :)

Ha ha, time to get it on for me too Emma, my peak OPK was yesterday afternoon and I had ov pains yesterday evening :)

Yayyy Hendy :dust: :bd:
What happened, me and you use to be cycle buddies.
Blame me for my messed up extra long cycle :( xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back