December 2018 Testing Thread

Ha ha, time to get it on for me too Emma, my peak OPK was yesterday afternoon and I had ov pains yesterday evening :)

Wooohooo, 2ww buddies! Going by my temp charts, ov happens around 2 days after first positive OPK, on that basis, I expect ov will happen around tomorrow night or early Friday morning!

Going to BD loads now, OH has been warned! Hahaha x

Ha ha, time to get it on for me too Emma, my peak OPK was yesterday afternoon and I had ov pains yesterday evening :)

Yayyy Hendy :dust: :bd:
What happened, me and you use to be cycle buddies.
Blame me for my messed up extra long cycle :( xx

And my messed up super short one - don't know what happened to us in November!! Xx

Wooohooo, 2ww buddies! Going by my temp charts, ov happens around 2 days after first positive OPK, on that basis, I expect ov will happen around tomorrow night or early Friday morning!

Going to BD loads now, OH has been warned! Hahaha x

Ha ha, I'm sure he won't be objecting! :bd:

Hi guys been advised to come here. Had pretty bad ovulation pain last 3 days a pushing / pinching pain but has made me have to stop what im doing and breath. (pretty bad for me). Any clues as to why? Its upper left corner.

Thanks

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

Thank you! Well they called me and said its less than 5 hcg so probably not pregnant. My mom just stopped by to see me on my birthday and said that my hcg could be too low (she used to work in the medical field) and if it doesnt come in another week ask for more blood work. But she also said when they do the ultra sound to check the cyst, it may help my period start if its late.

Im fine either way just if its late I'd like to just come already this isnt normal for me lol

Sorry Geek Maker. It sounds like you might be having anovulatory cycle. Hope3fully your appointments can give you the answers you need. x

Oh interesting! Could this be caused by a 1 cm cyst I have? Thats the reason they scheduled this ultrasound over a month ago, to see if that had resolved. Or perhaps I got another one instead of a period? I have no idea either way I will be sure to update.

Wow the new setup is interesting lol testing tomorrow omg idk about this cycle lol

Wow I was soooo use to the old forum I am not sure I am keen. But it’s now so modern I am sure I will get use to it quickly.
Good luck for testing Mystery xx

Wow I was soooo use to the old forum I am not sure I am keen. But it’s now so modern I am sure I will get use to it quickly.
Good luck for testing Mystery xx

I’ve not been on in a few days and got a shock at new layout. Not keen either.

So strange, just need to get used to this new layout!

We BD last night and this morning. Haven’t OPK tested yet, will do when I get to work, expecting it to no longer be a peak result. X

So I went from low fertility on Wed to peak fertility on my CB monitor yesterday day morning.. so expect Ov at my usual time.. just didn't get the high Ov days. So also working hard at the moment ;) :bd: :rotfl:

I feel like I'm nagging but know you ladies feel me here. My ultra sound to check on my cyst is today. This has been set up for a month or more. My chest hurts so badly, I feel like my period will come any moment so hopefully if the u/s doesnt find anything in my favor pregnancy wise, it will help my period start or something. I just want some answers. I go back in to sit down with the GYN tomorrow as today I just see a sonographer. I will update and good luck to the rest of you ladies!!! <3

Omg crazy new layout, this will take some getting used to! At least I have managed to find the December testing thread!

I never got a positive ovulation test =/ so just hoping all the business has worked . I can't even track cycle as bit off atm due to coil removal.

Well I don't know anything more than I did before. They said I could actually be pregnant with slow building HCG. My cyst is still there but still 1.3 cm and they said it'd be too early to even see any sign of pregnancy on the ultrasound (transvaginal). I was pleasantly surprised with how the woman talked with me it was at a womens health center my mom went to when she was pregnant with me actually lol (Im 34 now). But anyways I was not expecting to even have conversation as the sonagrapher at the last place I went to when they found my cyst was super quiet.

So yeah basically they said they want to retest me in a week if my period doesnt come because they want to see if I have slow building HCG. I posted this in another thread too so sorry to anyone reading it twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back