December 2018 Testing Thread

Got my first positive OPK today and ewcm so we dtd tonight should have another positive tomorrow aswell that's normally how it goes

I really like conceive plus!
I used it for the 1st time last cycle and will definitely use it again x

So period due today no sign of her yet! Dunno if I want to test today or wait a few days so I don’t waste money

I didn't tonight because it was more spur of the moment and it's the first time we bd this fertile window because the oh caught my cold aswell and has been feeling a little rough will defo use it next time though. Having a dead weird night oh woke me up on his way to work at 2am and now I'm wide awake and got the pain i get when I ovulate which is weird because I normally get 2 positive opks before so we shall see what opks say

Started the January testing thread for us ladies who are out for December:)

Ladies, to anyone who has had a CP, did you ovulate earlier or later than normal?
I am CD10 today and my OPK seems to be getting darker by the day and looks like it might turn to peak in the next couple of days.
I don't normally ov until about CD17/18 so just wondering if the CP would play a part in early ov? xx

071218.jpg

Just watched the Radford family on This Morning, they've just had their 21st baby......wow! How lucky is she to be that fertile, 21 babies in the last 30 years. I just want baby number 2! :rotfl: x

Just watched the Radford family on This Morning, they've just had their 21st baby......wow! How lucky is she to be that fertile, 21 babies in the last 30 years. I just want baby number 2! :rotfl: x

And I just want baby no.1 ffs :shakehead:

They seem like a lovely family though, must be absolute chaos in their house haha. x

Last edited:
Hey Char,

I was bang on normal after my cp but depending on hormone levels I’d say it’s likely that it could have an effect.

Aww thanks Emma :hug: can’t quite believe it to be honest, just taking one day at a time!

Hey Char,

I was bang on normal after my cp but depending on hormone levels I’d say it’s likely that it could have an effect.
Thank you hun <3.
Massive congrats to you Vespa. So happy for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back