December 2018 Testing Thread

Hi girls
Hope it's ok to jump back over here.
I think I was a bit too early in going to the aug thread.
I have had positive tests since Monday on frer. Had 2 positive Tesco tests. However my frer lines were not getting darker and then I got a lighter one today then I went and done another one in afternoon and it was much darker than the am one.
I have had a few negative digitals tho.
So all in all I have about 15 positive tests (cringe ) and only negative digitals.
I'm convinced I'm out and having a chemical but I obviously need to wait for my period to confirm it.
I still have a tiny bit of hope ..but it's so tiny and only because I got the darker line this afternoon xxx

I’ll be testing sometime between Dec 19th and 25th depending on when/if I get the solid smiley face on the ovulation thingy! :) First time! It’s all a little bit exciting.

Oh Lynsey... so many hugs. Can you post a pic of the afternoon FRER? I am so wary of digitals. I won't use them since they seem so unreliable!

Yea I've got a pic of the 2 yesterday and the 2 today.
Top 2 are from yesterday and bottom 2 from today.

IMG_20181207_203439.jpg

Well the cyst is 3.9cm and they don't know if it is new or the same since I menstrauted in October. They doubt it is a pregnancy cyst (corpos letutem or something was the wording they used) but I go back in 6 weeks and if no sign of pregnancy then and my period isnt here they will just start it and remove the cyst if the cyst is still there.

So probably not pregnant at this point and a big cyst is delaying my period.

Yea I've got a pic of the 2 yesterday and the 2 today.
Top 2 are from yesterday and bottom 2 from today.

View attachment 82681
Lynsey it’s veey rare to get a positive on a digital until you have a strong pink line on a FRER or until a few days after your actual missed period. I wouldn’t look to much into that. As long as the line is getting darker on the FRER then that’s a good sign hun. Maybe try again with and FRER in 48 hours so it gives the hcg enough time to double x

Well the cyst is 3.9cm and they don't know if it is new or the same since I menstrauted in October. They doubt it is a pregnancy cyst (corpos letutem or something was the wording they used) but I go back in 6 weeks and if no sign of pregnancy then and my period isnt here they will just start it and remove the cyst if the cyst is still there.

So probably not pregnant at this point and a big cyst is delaying my period.
Really hope af hurries up for you geek so you can start a new cycle x

Lynsey it’s veey rare to get a positive on a digital until you have a strong pink line on a FRER or until a few days after your actual missed period. I wouldn’t look to much into that. As long as the line is getting darker on the FRER then that’s a good sign hun. Maybe try again with and FRER in 48 hours so it gives the hcg enough time to double x
Thanks for replying
With my pregnancy in may I got a light line on frer followed by a positive digital the next day so I suppose I just expected similar but after what happened I suppose I should not be expecting anything as I full well know that anything can go wrong now.
I've been on a rollercoaster today and after almost fully accepting it was over I now have a glimmer of hope. I'm just going to do what you say and give it until Monday and then test again. Going to chill and enjoy the weekend.
Hope everyone has a good weekend xxx

Thanks for replying
With my pregnancy in may I got a light line on frer followed by a positive digital the next day so I suppose I just expected similar but after what happened I suppose I should not be expecting anything as I full well know that anything can go wrong now.
I've been on a rollercoaster today and after almost fully accepting it was over I now have a glimmer of hope. I'm just going to do what you say and give it until Monday and then test again. Going to chill and enjoy the weekend.
Hope everyone has a good weekend xxx
I know it must be really hard to chill because I would be just as bad testing every hour lol. But I think it is the best thing to do other wise you send yourself crazy and you won’t be able to enjoy your weekend.
Really hope to see some good news from you on Monday. X

Still waiting on af :bfn: test again this morning ugh I’ll wait 4 days and if still no af I’ll test again just waiting on the witch so I can start trying again, maybe my cycles are 30 days now since the d&c :( so if that’s the case af is due tomorrow not yesterday

Aw mystery I remember you from the Feb mum's group. Really hope you get a bfp in a few days when you test xxx

Started bleeding and have cramp and bad back pain. Looks like it was chemical after all. Thanks for support girls. Good luck to everyone xxxx

Started bleeding and have cramp and bad back pain. Looks like it was chemical after all. Thanks for support girls. Good luck to everyone xxxx

I am so sorry:hug: I hope you feel better and next cycle goes better.

Sorry to hear that Lynsey :( I was really hopeful for you after reading your story.

Still no period...cyst hurts. Hope it comes soon so I can try again. 6 weeks is an awful long wait for them to start it for me! lol So hopefully AF comes on her own.

Oh Lynsey i am so sad to read this. So many hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back