Cycle Buddy? CD9

Lol When I was younger it FREAKED ME OUT!
My mum is a total prude and would never talk to me about my anatomy , plus we didn't have the glory of google! Unless it was on a shared computer in the front room, and I couldn't google ' whats that thing up my vagina' in front of everyone haha!

Last edited:
See, confusing!!! Ha I think I'll just leave it to do whatever it does. It would only
Confuse me and drive me nuts even more!

Cocker, Dig deep... lol! Sorry! I have no idea how you can tell its its hard or soft!
I try to work it out every month and I'm just like,
Yep thats my cervix!
Now I have messy fingers! Great!

Haha I have tried but can't even top the top. No idea where she has gone lol! Will try again tomz see if she has moved lol! Xx

Oh dear! She's done a runner! I just Went to see what mine was doing!
Still feels just like a cervix!
Im clueless haha!

Anybody else starting to think this TTC lark is too difficult and there HAS to be simpler ways?

If anyone finds them ways please share :lol:

Far too difficult! OH has 2 kids from previous marriage. First one was whilst his ex was on the depo and second was whilst she was on the pill. Must be something wrong with me :wall:

Lol Lulla - I am sure mine is just playing tricks on me. I am only 6dpo doubt I would have any symptoms etc yet just can't help myself lol! Xx

What dpo are you Lulla? I am already thinking about my poas addiction so will probably start tomz morning :shock:

Sorry Sugar sounded rude me just asking Lulla but can see by your tag/line/thingy that you're 2dpo xx

Oh don't worry about me! I usually just bash my way into these conversations :lol:

Hahaha!! I like that :)
I usually jump on a thread as well hehe xx

Charlotte, are you really testing tomorrow? I think I will try on Tuesday morning. I'm 9 dpo tomorrow :) X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I can't help myself - been thinking about all this evening. I don't know why I do it to myself lol!

Oo I will look forward to Tuesday :) xx

I didn't test :) got up quick and wee'd lol! Having some AF pain down there this morning? Hoping it isn't that :( xx

Oh hun it can't be AF cause its too early. Stay strong. Its hard to resist testing.
I was thinking about it too this morning. X

I am on knicker watch, the AF pains are still here? Hope they go soon. It is too early for her - arghh xx

Hey Cockermum, are you CD21 right now?

Relax hun it can't be AF. Its too early. What does the pain feel like? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back