Here we go again!!

Emma.b

Reaction score
Finally the witched decided to disappear! Talk about sticking around i thought she were never gonna leave! Usually only stays for 3-4 days max...she was here 7!! Im now on cd9....Was gonna do the smep but had a crap nights work last night and by the time i got home i really didnt want sex, just my pillow and duvet:nap:!

Fella has a half day today so might get a sneak go in mid after noon :whistle: Then continue with the plan as normal.

Starting my poas obsession today, got my opks ready!! :lol: Had a few signs of impending ovulation already...loads of ewcm (tmi, sorry) and temp has shot up, is that a sign?? im not sure!

So is there any other ladies out there at the same stage?? Would love to have a cycle buddy!!

Baby dust to all x x x

Finally the witched decided to disappear! Talk about sticking around i thought she were never gonna leave! Usually only stays for 3-4 days max...she was here 7!! Im now on cd9....Was gonna do the smep but had a crap nights work last night and by the time i got home i really didnt want sex, just my pillow and duvet:nap:!

Fella has a half day today so might get a sneak go in mid after noon :whistle: Then continue with the plan as normal.

Starting my poas obsession today, got my opks ready!! :lol: Had a few signs of impending ovulation already...loads of ewcm (tmi, sorry) and temp has shot up, is that a sign?? im not sure!

So is there any other ladies out there at the same stage?? Would love to have a cycle buddy!!

Baby dust to all x x x

I'm on CD8 today! If OH and I bd tonight I might indeed try SMEP this month - but I am not telling him as he gets fed up of all the TTC talk :shock:

I have quite a long period though - 6-7 days all in - and my cycles are 31 days so I am not testing until 2nd March.

When are you testing?

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back