anyone want to be cycle buddies on or around CD2?

Iwant3

Reaction score
:wave: as the title says really.

I am 34 tomorrow and am on CD2 of my 3rd cycle ttc for baby number 3.

I like to have cycles buddies to compare notes with and moan and and listen to moans back of course, lol. I have a journal on the ttc journal page, it's not too exciting, but if anyone wants to cheer me on or tell me off, tell me to stop being daft etc feel free, lol.

Me!!! Lol. Not a cycle buddy but just a buddy!!

Oh thanks Berit - are you sure you want to listen to me moaning about not getting my + opk yet, and having o pains and then symptoms spotting in the 2ww and then convicing myself out before the witch shows again?

make a deal - you can moan at me as much as you like about nausea, food adversions, and ever an growing belly in return :) I will pop over to see what you are up to in the 1st tri stil, but not too often as I find it upsetting at the mo, as I was hoping I would be there too, lol.

Absolutely yes I do!!! It is still very very fresh for me so I would happily listen to all the moaning!! I can't wait for you start opk testing an 2ww. And symptom spotting - I'm a big fan!!

And you will hear me moaning about everything an anything too - deal! :)

I know tri1 can be upsetting, I stayed away too when I was still TTC. Get charting, opk and SMEP and you will be with me by next month haha x

Hi Iwant3

I would love to be your cycle buddy! I've never had a cycle buddy before..

I am on cycle day 2. Age 31 (32 in October). Have one child who is 3. On cycle 2 of ttc. Also using cbfm!

X

P.s befit, I'm hoping to try smep this month too after reading a post you mentioned it! X

I think it's worth giving it a go! We missed some days but follow the plan as precisely as you can and I am sure it will happen faster!! x

okay it's a deal Berit and babyhnumber2 :) look forward to chatting to you.......

Hello Ladies

How are you both?

How is day 4 going Iwant3? Not long now until we start poas! Lol.

X

Sorry I lost track of this thread, have been chatting in my journal, lol.....

CD7 now - and I am due to O in 10 days - I'm going to start poas in 5 days as then I should still catch an early O but won't be testing for days on end before I get my ++ well that's the plan anyway :)

how about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back