Cycle Buddy? CD9

Hi Charlotte,

So sorry for the late reply, work has been horrible to say the least this week so had become a hermit.

Had a fantastic positive OPK today so going to push OH from tomz morning and hopefully get everyday for at least 3 days.

How are you OPKs looking? xx

Oh sweetie hope you get to DTD lots this cycle. I had my positive opk on Thursday and Friday :).
Do you see any difference after taking soy? x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I really hope i do , wasnt able to BD tonight as didnt see OH at all today due to work. We are BD in the morning when i get back as we have missed each other :)

Ermm had more cramps, feel wetter this time round and my OPK has been the darkest it ever has. We will see in 2 weeks whether its helped :) x

Did you manage to DTD? I'm now in 2ww. x

Ahh the dreaded 2WW!

I think tomorrow should be O day but I don't use OPKs because they just stress me out and that can't be good for anything. I don't get any of the usual signs anymore though so maybe this guess work won't help me.

Xxx

Yep we BD and sorry if tmi but it was brilliant lol! Got our closeness back after a week of virtually not seeing each other xx

Oh hun its fantastic then! Where in cycle are you today? Im 2 dpo, officially in 2ww.

xx

Well FF thinks I ovulated today and I have had some cramping and EWCM so prob say it's about right plus my positive OPK yesterday. 1po tomz? Bring on the 2ww torture lol! Xx

Oh its good hun, you will be just a few days behind me. Will you dtd tonight??? I hope so :)

xx

As much as I wanted to BD last night I fell asleep. So tired after nights. We will BD tonight so fingers crossed for this month.
How are you? Xx

I know that feeling. I was knackered on Sunday and could not move at all. So DTD in the morning. Hope you get to dtd tonight. How's opk looking? x

Did an OPK yesterday and wasn't positive so haven't bothered today.

I hope so aswell lol. Long shift for him today tho xx

What time is he home? Cook his fav dinner and dessert! He will do anything for you :)

xx

He has just got back so chocked fajitas and me for dessert lol! Xx

Hope he is ready for dessert ha ha :) Have a good night! Look forward to an update in the morning.

xx

Chocked? Bloody auto correct ha!

Well the chicken fajitas went down a treat and dessert lol! Fingers crossed for testing day xx

AW great news then. Auto correct is very funny sometimes. I've got itchy boobies today. Not sure if that means anything
Are you in 2ww? x

Yep FF says I am 2dpo today. Going to try for BD tonight just in case.

Bet the itchy boobs are driving you nuts. Xx

Yay 2 dpo. I'm 4 dpo. It's itching all day. I don't think a symptom. Been googling like mad.
You can dtd today just to be safe x

Google is my worst enemy. I google everything. I was googling til 2 this morning about if I was ok with me BD the morning after positive and the next day.

I will try not to google anymore lol xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members