Cycle Buddy? CD9

Haven't tested today as waiting to see if AF shows. She hasn't yet but I was 2 days late last cycle and really got my hopes up and did tons of tests so going to hold out for a few more days see if she shows. I have been doing tests and they are bfn so guessing she will show soon xx

*dressed as a cheerleader*

Come on, CockerMum! You can do it! Wooo!

I have sore boobs one week before my good friend the witch is due for a visit. This all seems very familiar...oh well, keeping positive...sort of.

I am on constant knicker watch lol! Keep dashing to the toilet because I think she's here.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for us all xx

Well this is the stressful part of the cycle. 2 days late? That is an excellent symptom! Don't test if you don't feel like :hug:

Well she showed up. I am having a month off now. Lots of tears and heartache today. I will be back in a month ladies. Good luck to everyone. Xx

So sorry CockerMum. A month off might be just what you need and that might be when the magic happens.

Big hugs xxxx

Sorry Cockermum, I was really rooting for you....
See you next month... :sad:

Sorry about AF Cockermum! Getting away was fantastic, we're actually going back for our anniversary--going to stay a little longer and rent a car so we can see more of the island. OH broke his toe on the second day, first full day of our trip so we stayed on the resort. Still had a wonderful time and looking forward to our return adventure. Hope you enjoy your holiday and good luck with the doctors! *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back