Cycle Buddy? CD9

I only have Internet cheapies so prob every morning til she shows or I get a bfp lol. You? Xx

Saturday! I have been dissapointed last month, so I'd rather wait.... The wait is horrible though, time seems to go by slower and slower.... But i haven't really got any symptoms yet.
Except that on 4DPO, I had a sharp pain in my right pelvic area. It was so sharp that it woke me up! Then it resided and haven't had anything yet. Might have been an upset belly....

Great two more people I know have just announced their 2nd baby pregnancies. I just want one :cry:

My childhood friend just announced she is pregnant. But it took her years and many docs visits to get there. So it is possible. All we need is strength to continue! x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yes we do. I am finding it harder each passing month but I will not give up unless I know for certain it's never going to happen. Still having my twin dreams and even googling twin stuff - damn it's expensive lol! Xx

Which HPT do you buy online Cockermum. I've bought some but still kinda pricey...

Think they are called One Step. Haven't tested this morning either, getting up to early for me to remember before my wee haha! Xx

It is very hard with each cycle. Ive done 12 cycles today. I feel low and got no strength left in me. How are you doing? x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Oh I'm sorry Charlotte... I'm sending you loads of big hugs :hug: :hug:

Charlotte BFN days are the f*****g worst! Onto the next cycle and remember 12 months is still less than the period of time doctors would expect you to be trying for. Their idea of normal is 2 years so whilst it is SO SO frustrating to keep going - there is still a big load of hope xxxx

I may be a little late, but CD10 today.. Nothing significant to report, negative opk and expecting it to stay that way until CD20ish since that's been my pattern the past two cycles. Really hoping this is our month, I'm getting impatient.

Hello Salley! Haven't 'seen' you for a while. I hope your ok. I am due AF Mon but I have been having AF cramps for a few days now so believe I am out this month. I am doing nothing next cycle. I am due to ovulate on our holiday but that's all I will know. No OPKs or stressing etc. Just going to enjoy our family holiday then doctors when I come back and go from there. Xx

I was away in St Thomas with OH for a few days, completely neglected the forums. I'm doing well, how are you? Sorry AF is coming for you, hope you enjoy your holiday and all goes well with the doctor. I'll be talking to my doctor too if we're not successful by cycle 6, I think 6 months of charting and opk madness ontop of two years NTNP is long enough for me to seek help in the matter.

Did you enjoy your time away? I am really looking forward to it. It will be my mums 50th as well so will be fun :)
I am ok, tired all the time recently. Wish AF would just turn up now knicker watching sucks lol!
Yes I definitely think you are due a docs app. Xx

I am 13dpo. Still having AF cramps and have had stitch type pain yesterday and today, sometimes feel nauseated and tired but think it's because I have been walking a lot.
I think AF will turn up tomz been doing ICs for a few days and not even a whiff of a line xx

Sorry :( As they say though, your not out till the witch arrives!

Yep I have a small glimmer of hope lol! I just keep thinking they are crap ICs they could be wrong haha xx

Any news yet Cockermum???

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back