Cycle Buddy? CD9

I agree. Google has an answer to any question. Itchy face is a symptom too. Basically anything is a symptom according to the web .
Nice graph you have there. My private doc told me to DTD after the egg is released as well cause it travels for many hours down the tube. Some fast sperm can swim up quickly and get it fertilised.
X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Lol I am going to try not to SS this cycle.

Well every other month was before o and day of positive OPK with no BFP so hoping now we have BD after the positive OPK we will get our BFP. Still keep having twin dreams which are always boy and girl. Xx

When do you usually see a dream of twins? I don't like SS they mean nothing. Can have all the possible symptoms and get all the hopes up.. And then it gets very stressful near the end of the cycle. X

Last time was when I tried soy the first time, last cycle and then a lot this cycle. Usually when I am day dreaming or just before I wake up in the morning. I wouldn't say no to twins but have never wished for twins plus don't run in either side of our families so think it's just the soy playing on my mind maybe?

I agree, had loads of symptoms one of my cycles and bfn after getting my hopes up xx

I used to see this little boy every cycle I'm my dreams. Then I saw a healer and he told me that this boy would disappear and its true. Haven't seen him ever since. I'd love twins :) Its easier with one at the time but I would be happy with twins too. I will now ignore any symptom I have cause I get so obsessed. Ha ha.
Will you DTD tonight as well? I will just for fun x

Yes hoping to BD later but won't stress if it doesn't happen. Trying to chill abit more and enjoy OH/life. We have a family get away the end of the month so looking forward to that :) it will be my mums 50th when we are away xx

Oh its nice to have something to look forward to. Mums big birthday party :)

Im not SS and I feel instantly better. In reality there can't be symptoms this early anyway.

Sore boobs and excess cm is caused by rising progesterone.

xx

Yep I can't wait. Family together in a log cabin, hot tub, alcohol (unless I get a BFP) and the game cards against humanity :)

I don't ever get sore boobs (may be because they are little lol) My CM can be so different in my cycle. Not really consistent apart from around ovulation.

Not BDing tonight I am too tired so snuggling with a film and bed early which will be nice xx

A family together sounds very nice. Hot tub and games awesome. I don't drink alcohol at all. I always drink sparkling water :). I was very tired last night and did not DTD either. I don't think the size of boobies matter. They hurt because progesterone is rising. I'm 5 dpo today. Are you 3 dpo? x

I only drink a few glasses of something, don't do hangovers or being drunk anymore.

I am struggling getting back into day routine after my nights. Just constantly tired :(

Will you be testing this cycle or waiting? Yep 3dpo for me. It's going slow xx

Yes I will be testing this month @10 dpo. Only 5 days to go :)
Feeling tired is awful. Tons of water is very helpful. Works better than coffee x

4dpo and nothing to report lol. Oh surprised me with a new phone yesterday and I cried like a little girl lol! It was so nice of him.

How are you feeling Charlotte? I am still tired but have upped my water intake (well I have sugar free dilute) xx

How are we doing ladies? I'm on ovulation day today (i think) so will be 1DPO tomorrow, just a few days behind you I think?

Yep Charlotte is 6dpo and I am 4dpo. No symptoms and only really thinking about it at night atm. Thankfully as I usually drive myself nuts xx

I am 3dpo I think. Going to start temping next month as I don't really know for certain!

Getting disheartened again about TTC a little bit as I know I will be really really down if it's a BFN this month xxx

Keep positive :hug:

I tried temping but struggled, really want to try the next cycle tho xx

A family together sounds very nice. Hot tub and games awesome. I don't drink alcohol at all. I always drink sparkling water :). I was very tired last night and did not DTD either. I don't think the size of boobies matter. They hurt because progesterone is rising. I'm 5 dpo today. Are you 3 dpo? x

I never knew thats why they hurt! Thats awesome! This is the first month mine have been killing me since Ive been having bleeds every 14 days, I figured it was low progesterone. So I started taking B6!

Im 2-3 Dpo I think! Are we all buddies more or less?
Cocker your holiday sounds amazing! Where are you off to? x

Mine never hurt? And never have - how weird lol!

I am taking iron, b complex and d with calcium. Hoping it doesn't effect my cycle too much.

Yep all very close which is nice :yay:

Going to a log cabin at Darwin Forest (near Matlock) can't wait and would love to announce a bfp to my close family then. It would make the holiday and birthday xx

Ah sounds amazing! Im very jealous :D
I have massive boobs haha! They're constantly lumpy , I can predict the future with them haha , I know exactly what my body is about to do!
Im dreading milky boobs haha! They're going to be huge!

I ordered a thermometer so I can start it next month. At the moment I'm guessing which dpo I am because my body is doing weird things since my m/c and I got panicked that I wasn't ovulating!

Would be lovely for you to go on holiday with a bfp Cocker. Have my fingers crossed for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back