Birth

Hahaha yes def for after dark lol! Ill speak 2 u later on :) xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

When you're in labour you don't care who is there, could be aliens come from out of space lol As long as they are there to help get LO out safely that's all that matters.

At one point when labouring with my son I think there was about 5 midwives/surgeons in the room and then when I went to emergency section there were a few more added to the mix! Honestly, you don't care who's got their head n hands wherever lol

I know my OH wouldn't care if there was a male or female midwife/surgeon/consultant whatever as long as they knew what they were doing!

Forgot to say I saw that Jezza Kay this morning and i wouldn't believe that guy and how rude he was to the surgeon. They should've had him removed from the hospital for speaking to the surgeon like that. He was a complete moron that guy and so not gonna change regardless of the lie detector results!

I've been thinking about the lady garden situation. I don't wana give my baby rug burn on its way out lol.
But I've never heard that it hurts growing back! That sounds scary.

I've told OH that he's gona have to sort out down there when I'm too big, but strictly just with veet - no razors lol x

Marie - I don't think I'm gonna worry too much about it lol

Jayjay - I read last night that you can't use hair removal cream on your lady garden? x

My friend went and got it waxed off totally a few days before her due date with both her LO's!

She said it helped prepare for the pain of labour :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

Jayjay - I read last night that you can't use hair removal cream on your lady garden? x

Really?? Where did u read that? I've read that its fine to use. X

There is a special one for down there I used it all the time :)

I've always used it and never had any problems x

Male/female I dont care, providing they know what they're doing,lol. I know this is how my oh feels too. I've never heard of it being painful when your bikini line grows back after birth, I never experienced this when I had my daughter. When she was born she was a week early and I hadnt shaved for a few days, so there I was in early stages of labour quickly shaving my legs and lady garden before I would let oh take me to the hospital. Definitely made me feel a bit more at ease, but this time I aim to be prepared,lol!

Ahh well, don't trust google ladies, LOL!

Natalie, that sounds horrible! How long does it take to grow back after waxing though? Will you be healed enough for it not to hurt too much at that time? xxxxx

i didnt think you were allowed to wax atall when your pregnant as it can induce labour cause contractions to start i was told with my first pregnancy

as for shaving dont think id be able to reach down there bikini trimmer is the way forward i think

i didnt think you were allowed to wax atall when your pregnant as it can induce labour cause contractions to start i was told with my first pregnancy

as for shaving dont think id be able to reach down there bikini trimmer is the way forward i think

If it was waxed like a week before birth would that be ok? Because if it did bring on labour it would only be a week before, so it wouldn't be bad? xx

Yep but what I'd you tear, stitches etc, do you really want hair growing right there? Sounds very painful. I saw a thread. While ago in trimester 3 about that saying you better leave it alone as it hurts so much after that. I will see if I can find it for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back