Christmas Babies

There are lots of things you can do if you have a December baby. It really isn't the end of the world.

At the moment I'm thinking I would give anything for this bleeding to turn into a proper AF so I could have a shot at starring to try. A December baby would be amazing, we just want to have a baby.

Ive put my last period in to pregnancy due date predicator and its put me down for 25th December as my EDD if I were to fall pregnant this cycle.

I'd never forgive myself if I stopped ttc because of a date, if it turned out I never conceived I'd always wonder what if? x

I hadn't even thought of this. I guess I don't like to think too deeply into it as I'll only be disappointed. I think I may have a good feeling about this time but again, I'm not getting my hopes up! I wouldn't stop TTC for any reason to do with the date, I just want a baby and I want it as soon as I can!

For me, because of mc in Jan , pregnancy now and Dec baby would be amazing to finish this year in a good way as we had terrible start...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back