Christmas and New year Babies

I think I may miss out on a December baby altogether, if we fell preggers this month I'd be due on or around 30th Nov and because I have a 33 day cycle the next edd would be in Jan 2013.

That seems so far away!!

Jules x

Yayy so were all fingers crossed for lots of bfps then for xmas, there are loads of you in the running then! I can tell youve all been working it out!

I'm sterilized at the moment - but hey I TTC'd anyway, it won't work till my op, but worth a long shot!
That would make 30th November due date, and hope to get my tubal reversal asap, and will TTC as soon as possible after!!! next cycle might be tight to catch, that would be Dec 28th! So still slightly in with a shot, unless I havn't had the op by ov day next cycle!!! arghhhhh would prefer not Jan, as I have two babies in Jan, 1 in feb an 1 in march, so a new month would be lovely - of course any baby would be yayyy

Hey JJ!

Didn't know you were going to be TTC again - great news! Goodluck xx

We're not TTC until next month on purpose to avoid December altogether! We have tons of December Birthday's including 3 on Xmas Eve!! Don't think our family needs another one! lol x

Waaahhhhhh I don't even know when i am going to Ovulate or when my cycle will return after my MC . I want one x

Wow. Based on when things should happen with ivf we'd be due 3rd jan! Not sure how I feel about that, but after this long any date's perfect!

I think I may miss out on a December baby altogether, if we fell preggers this month I'd be due on or around 30th Nov and because I have a 33 day cycle the next edd would be in Jan 2013.

That seems so far away!!

Jules x

Your very close in cycle dates to me! Yayy new year babies, what a great way to see in the new year!!:lol:

Yayy so were all fingers crossed for lots of bfps then for xmas, there are loads of you in the running then! I can tell youve all been working it out!

I'm sterilized at the moment - but hey I TTC'd anyway, it won't work till my op, but worth a long shot!
That would make 30th November due date, and hope to get my tubal reversal asap, and will TTC as soon as possible after!!! next cycle might be tight to catch, that would be Dec 28th! So still slightly in with a shot, unless I havn't had the op by ov day next cycle!!! arghhhhh would prefer not Jan, as I have two babies in Jan, 1 in feb an 1 in march, so a new month would be lovely - of course any baby would be yayyy

Hey JJ!

Thanks hun! It may never work , but got to try, or I will be what iffing forever, my poor husband, he only wanted two kids!! Then again to be fair to me, he is a lazy sod , I can't even remember when he did a bath or homework or school runs or anything for any of our kids, so I think he gets away lightly!

Great news your TTC, the old ladies back again

Last edited:
We're not TTC until next month on purpose to avoid December altogether! We have tons of December Birthday's including 3 on Xmas Eve!! Don't think our family needs another one! lol x

ahhh that could be an issue,even without the xmas issue, it would nice to have a more unique birthday I guess!:lol:

Good luck when you start ttc

Wow. Based on when things should happen with ivf we'd be due 3rd jan! Not sure how I feel about that, but after this long any date's perfect!

Ahh that would be a brilliant date for a birthday, they would never have to go to school on their birthday! Mine always go back 4th/5th Jan!! I had Devon on the 6th of Jan , which was brilliant as I needed mine to go to school for the day while we went to hosp together!!:lol:

Good luck with the IVF journey

Hey JJ!

Thanks hun! It may never work , but got to try, or I will be what iffing forever, my poor husband, he only wanted two kids!! Then again to be fair to me, he is a lazy sod , I can't even remember when he did a bath or homework or school runs or anything for any of our kids, so I think he gets away lightly!

Great news your TTC, the old ladies back again

Less of the 'old'! ;-)

Ahh that would be a brilliant date for a birthday, they would never have to go to school on their birthday! Mine always go back 4th/5th Jan!! I had Devon on the 6th of Jan , which was brilliant as I needed mine to go to school for the day while we went to hosp together!!:lol:

Good luck with the IVF journey

Didn't think of that - good point

And thank you. Hope you're not around here very long :)

Count me in. If I OV when I should I will be 22/12/12 which is my wee brothers 18th - hope this is my good luck charm :D xxxxx

Count me in. If I OV when I should I will be 22/12/12 which is my wee brothers 18th - hope this is my good luck charm :D xxxxx

ahhh thats my daughters bd very gd day hehe i came home with ehr xmas day was a fabby xmas present x

ahhh thats my daughters bd very gd day hehe i came home with ehr xmas day was a fabby xmas present x

I always says that I would hate a winter birth, just with the weather in Scotland, whats for you wont go by you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back