Chartstalkers - February 2009

got bad pain down my right side today is that normally something that happens when ovulating? i never usually notice things like this but as iv been charting and my temp has gone up i think it might be that im ovulating or have ovulated already. also if i ovulated yesterday or today is it still worth beddin tonight ? sorry for the questions x

I took my temp this morning and was upset as i was hoping for a rise as thats what i thought it needed to be to indicate ov but i put in the temp on FF and FF has given me an ovulation date!

FF thinks i ov'd on CD48 (i think thats what you suggested mel?!) - I really hope its right!

I'm very excited, even though i didn't BD on that correct day so i know theres no chance of me catcing the eggie first time i don't mind i'll just be happy to start getting regular cycles!

FF also suggests that i'm 3DPO so my period should be due 14 or 15DPO? I really hope that this is it and that my body is indeed getting back to normal!

:)

How is everyone?! x

Louise, looks like you ovulated on CD 25 :D FF will confirm tomorrow when you put your temp but i'm pretty sure you did. You also bd'ed that day in the morning which is plenty of time to catch the egg!! :dance:

Yes ovulation can cause pain on one of the sides (depending which ovary has released the egg) but the pain shouldn't last more than 1h and shouldn't be too sharp to the point of crippling!

Baby-Briggsy, yep i think you have ovulated 3 days ago that's cool! and don't worry you have a good chance of being pregnant as sperm can live inside you for up to 5 days so fingers crossed you get your BFP this month :D

waterlilie said:
Louise, looks like you ovulated on CD 25 :D FF will confirm tomorrow when you put your temp but i'm pretty sure you did. You also bd'ed that day in the morning which is plenty of time to catch the egg!! :dance:

Yes ovulation can cause pain on one of the sides (depending which ovary has released the egg) but the pain shouldn't last more than 1h and shouldn't be too sharp to the point of crippling!

Baby-Briggsy, yep i think you have ovulated 3 days ago that's cool! and don't worry you have a good chance of being pregnant as sperm can live inside you for up to 5 days so fingers crossed you get your BFP this month :D

It would be amazing to catch first time but i'm now getting my hopes up!

Hows thing for you at the mo waterlilie?

Louise hope FF confirms you ov'd too!!

Hi :wave:
How is everyone doing today? Ive been to greece for a few days so not been able to stalk- its been killing me!!!! :lol:
Ive not got time to read all the posts ive missed in the past few days, but i hope everyones doing ok.
Puds- have you had your scan yet?
Will have a good stalk later :cheer:

sarafet said:
oh no holly :( i'm really sorry :hug: how are you today xxx

thank-you :hug:

i'm ohkay, think i've found the right painkillers to stop my doubling over in tears pain i get from AF. it's only taken me 5years to figure it out :doh:

i'd decided that AF would show as i didn't think IMO i'd BD close enough to OV but i think i've figured out when to BD next month so i can a few days before OV, on the day of OV and the day/2 after just to cover myself.

past 3 cycles have been 31days, 37day and now 34days. and last two cycles i've had a 15day LP then a 13day LP. *huff*

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Hi sorry to barge in but does anyone mind if I join you all???

I charted to get PG with my beautiful little girl and I've just started my first AF since having her so we're trying for number 2 now.

I don't think there's anyone left from when I was here so I'll just let you all know that I'm Christine and I'm 32 :shhh: and I live in Stoke with my husband Simon who's 37 in a couple of weeks. We've got one little girl, Poppy, who's approaching 4 months old and it was exactly a year ago this Thursday that I got my BFP after trying and stalking for nearly 10 months. I'm hoping that it's not going to take as long this time but you never know :pray: . I don't think I'll be able to stalk with the dedication I had last time but it's slightly harder to get time on the PC when there's a 3 and half month old baby who seems to want to constantly breast feed!!! Not that I mind in the slightest :)

I started my first AF yesterday and I'd forgotten how painful period pains are.....and I much I hate AF :twisted: :twisted: Hope I don't have to go through too many more this time round.

I got my BFP last time the same month I'd been to see the docs to get started on tests becasuse we'd been trying for 10 months (I told a little white lie and said we'd been trying for over 12 :shhh: ) I'd had the blood tests to confirm I was OVing and we were waiting for a referral for DH when I got that elusive BFP....

Anyway.....looking forward to getting to know you all and here's hoping and praying that you don't have to wait too long to get your BFP's :pray: :pray:

:hug: :hug:

Christine

p.s. Here's a few pics of Poppy and me if you would like to see them http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=37662&l=62f9f&id=699309603 They are taken from when she was born up to about a week ago :)

Hiya Christine. :wave: Welcome BACK to the madness! I've added you now. Hope you get your bfp quickly!

Hello Ladies xxxxx

Chrissy, welcome hun, hope you fall quicker with number 2 :hug:

Holly, oh mate, massive :hug: 's, you ok?

Babybriggsy :cheer: on oving!!

Mel, you feeling better mate?

Cori, where are you??? Temps looking nice!

Puds, oh now come on lady :wall:

Mel, and you :wall:

Rose and you.

Big hugs you 3 :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Cyprus, 4dpo, nice rise today

Wanting1, oooo 13dpo, how you feeling?

Louise, think you prob ov'd on sunday. Fingers crossed.

Everyone else waiting to ov :wave:

I'm feeling better today. My ears not hurting so much. Af has nearly finished so should be oving in 13 to 21 days :lol: so have a lot of bding to do, the fun bit lol. Hope your all ok xx

Donna's here said:
Wanting1, oooo 13dpo, how you feeling?

Nice to hear that you are feeling better.

I am still confused, have had all the signs of AF since 6DPO, cramps and sore breasts and it has not stopped. However, still no sign of AF. OPKs still showing lines (near positives) and I have had a break out for last two days. I do not want to get my hopes up as my temperatures are low and AF will probably show tomorrow but I have had the AF sypmtons for a while. Last cycle I had them for 3 days before AF showed, this time symptoms for 5 days now. However, as you know I used OPKs and had no pos, only after I removed the negatives OPKs FF charted ovulation, so who knows maybe I have not ovulated or maybe later. Would you still get AF symptoms if you have not ovulated and what do you think of my temperatures? The difference between temperature and coverline is small so I am probably out.

thanks Donna :hug:

i'm actually ohkay, not been in huge pain today with AF like i usually am and cycle before last i OV on CD22 and lst cycle CD21 so i'm going to BD from CD19/20 until 23/24 to cover myself :) OH just doesn't know it yet :wink:

Boo - I'm feeling a bit down b/c today is the first day I've been able to get out and exercise in ages and now I get home and DH (or 'in trouble H' as he will be known this evening) decided that he needed to go to the pub in London after work so now, on what is supposed to be my day off from cooking since I have to teach on tuesday evenings after my 8 and a half hour work day, I have to finish the laundry, cook dinner, and clean the kitchen. Melissa is not a happy bunny. :evil: Plus I've just tortured myself by going into 1st tri... :wall: Stupid girl.

Can I join you guys please? I have no idea if I have ov'd this month. I usually have regular af every 28-32 days. This month I had all negative opk's (which could be because I drink a lot and may have diluted my urine :oops: ). Also, I don't seem to have any change in my CM. It looks and feels the same every day :think: . Sorry if this is TMI but how much do you get on your finger to test? I had a tiny blob the other day and it was stretchy so I thought that this may be ewcm.

Anyways, I have now decided to start charting. I have bought myself a BBT thermometer which came today so I am going to start tomorrow. Here is the link to my chart and I would really appreciate any help you can give me :D

SpaceAngel http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/inde ... nterface=0

Hi Girls,

Sorry I haven't been on much the last few days was on a bit of a downer with the witch arriving, but feel much more positive now.

I have stopped smoking today and actually feel ok, the hosp have put us back to the 26th which I intially was annoyed about but I will prob be in the 2ww so might not need there help :pray:

Hope every one is ok, not had a stalk will do tomorrow and catch up with you all then x x x

Hugs to all feeling naff :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hugs to all feeling good!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Welcome SpaceAngel!

I tried your link and it took me to my chart instead of yours. Maybe just double-check it: your homepage link can be found in 'Sharing' and then 'Home Page Setup', just at the top. :hug:

Space Angel your link isn't right hun!!! I had this issue, when your on your ff home page setup you need to click on the date of the chart you want to show it is in a box at the bottom of home page setup x x

Hope that makes sense x x

LouF said:
Space Angel your link isn't right hun!!! I had this issue, when your on your ff home page setup you need to click on the date of the chart you want to show it is in a box at the bottom of home page setup x x

Hope that makes sense x x

Yeah, what she said, too. :lol:

hi girls how is everyone tonight?

i've just finished work and am eating some chippy chips.. yumm :cheer:

i'm fed up of this cycle, wish af would come so i can start afresh.

hugs to everyone xxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back