Chartstalkers - February 2009

babymad

i had 2weeks worth of +OPK's before i actually OV :talkhand:

morning :D

i have a feeling i may be OVing soon/now. my temp was 36.7 today and i've had a lot of wet CM the past couple of days :cheer:

really hoping this is it now :pray:

sarafet said:
morning :D

i have a feeling i may be OVing soon/now. my temp was 36.7 today and i've had a lot of wet CM the past couple of days :cheer:

really hoping this is it now :pray:

ooooo Sarafet i hope this is it for you...my temp has gone up to 36.7 too! Do you think maybe i'm going to ov as well?! x

Hi girls. Hope everyone here is ok. the Snow has gone now but the journey this morning was dank and dreary and i hate mondays anyway so i'm feeling a bit grumpy this morning :evil: :)

I am not sure but i might have ovulated yesterday which is a disaster if this gets confirmed!
hubby had to travel for work on Thursday and was back late last night so we didn't bd for 6 days :( i am not really convinced i have ovulated because i hardly slept last night, went to bed at 1 am and probably managed 1 hour intermittent sleep in total so this might explain my high temp this morning. I had no CM at all for 4 days and been doing 2 opks every day which all came back with a less than faint line so i will be extremely puzzled and disappointed if i have ovulated. Shall see tomorrow...

Sorry haven't got much time to stalk, shall do it later but just wanted to give Donna these :hug: :hug: :hug: sorry she got you hun but you're right to stay positive, hopefully your cycle this month will be short and nice.

Puds, still no change to your cycle :hug: when is your ultrasound due? hope all will be fine. Try asking your GP if you can start taking Vitex to induce AF and regulate your cycles. Keep us updated hun :hug:

Baby-Briggsy said:
my temp has gone up to 36.7 too! Do you think maybe i'm going to ov as well?! x

you could be sweetie, whats your CM been like? do you have any OPK's to check? this is my first cycle so i'm very new at this, i suppose we should hope for the best and keep BDing :D

Temperature still up this morning so Ive now got my first ever set of red lines on FF :dance:

Fingers crossed that your not far behind sarafet and baby-briggsy :hug:

so if my temp is rising am i waiting for the big drop and thats when i'll ov? - I'm so confused!

Baby-Briggsy said:
so if my temp is rising am i waiting for the big drop and thats when i'll ov? - I'm so confused!

If your temp is rising it's more likely that you've already ovulated. Not everyone gets a temperature dip before they ovulate, so don't count on that, but if your temp stays at this high level, I'd say you ovulated two days ago. :D

ooo oooo oooo i'm going to hold onto that hope mel! I'm defo :pray: thats the case! Even if i don't catch first time (because that's like a 1 in a million chance) i would just be happy to know that my body is regulating and that i'm oving!! - I'm keep my fingers firmly crossed! Please all pray for me! lol

melissa5317 said:
Baby-Briggsy said:

If your temp is rising it's more likely that you've already ovulated. Not everyone gets a temperature dip before they ovulate, so don't count on that, but if your temp stays at this high level, I'd say you ovulated two days ago. :D

mel, do you think i could have possibly OV'd a few days ago with that dip? :hug:

sarafet 3 temprature rises in a row indicates OV and it won't be until the 3rd temprature rise that FF Will give you your lines :)

Evening ladies xx
I've got ear ache :( and my throat feels funny when I swallow :( Feeling sorry for myself. Strange thing is I'm coming down with something yet my tempreture dropped big time this morning :? Strange.

Sorry you're not feeling so crash hot, hon. I've been sneezing like a trooper the last few days as well, and kept falling asleep at random times on Sat and Sun - think my random high temp yesterday might have been due to a very mild fever. Boo to illnesses!!! :evil:

Sarafet - tough to tell b/c of those missing temps on the days that you had a fever (?), but I think you might have ov-ed on one of those days tbh. Either that, or the two two 36.7 temps on Thurs and Fri were random and you actually ov-ed on Sunday...hopefully the next few days will create a clearer picture! :hug:

Awww hope you bpth feel better soon!!

I'm :pray: so much for another temp rise tommorow (if thats what will indicate ov?!)

x

holly said:
chart says it all really :(

oh no holly :( i'm really sorry :hug: how are you today xxx

melissa - thankyou :hug: it's went down again today.. the 2 missing temps were 37.5 and 37.9 but obv due to a fever, although possibly OV'd too.. i'll just need to wait it out i guess. being unwell really throws a spanner in the works, i can sympathise :hug:

Morning all. My temp is back to normal and like i thought i haven't yet ovulated. Pheww thank god for that, i would have been devastated if i'd missed that egg :D

Donna and Melissa, lots of :hug: :hug: hope you feel better soon

Hi everyone :wave:

:hug: :hug: :hug: to all those who haven't yet ov'd and who got bfns :(

still no news from me - spotting seems to have stopped/taken a 1 day break so far! nothing since the ewcm with red patches in yesterday 1st thing! NICE!!

ff not letting me stalk today so I'm off to wash the car and hack away at the jungle I call a garden!!

eta waterlillie glad ov didn't come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back