• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chartstalkers - February 2009

I've not been having any problems with FF. I'm using Firefox, not sure if that makes a difference?

tootsieb said:
I've not been having any problems with FF. I'm using Firefox, not sure if that makes a difference?

Nope, not a lick. I haven't been able to get onto FF since early this morning. Either way, it's either going to be FF or our internet company that is going to get a bollocking! :wall: :lol:

I never have any probs with FF either. And I am on the freebie one! I would defo fire off a stroppy email! :shakehead:

melissa5317 said:
Sorry to keep posting this, but is anyone else having trouble with FF? I'm seriously going to write them a lovely little nastygram about all this if the problem is on their end! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I have no problems with FF. What does it say?

melissa5317 said:
Sorry to keep posting this, but is anyone else having trouble with FF? I'm seriously going to write them a lovely little nastygram about all this if the problem is on their end! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hi Mel, not had any probs x x congrats on ov too :hug: :hug:

Hi every one else will have a stalk later, what does any one think to my chart?

Donna I don't move a muscle before I temp, my alarm goes off and I reach for the thermometer shove it in gob and wait for the beeps!!!! :rotfl:

Lou, I don't think you've ov-ed yet, but keep an eye out for it in the next few days. FX!! :)

Hehe, I was trying, but I'm new to this and rubbish, I'll just read and not guess any more :D

I've still not got my +VE OPK, what happens if I don't OV? Will I just get my AF as normal and then start all over again, oo without OV is there no AF?

Thanks Mel, will have to wait and see what happens x x

Tootsie, thanks hunx x

Don't worry I'm naff at reading the charts too, I very rarely comment as I don't want to jinx anyone and I'm worried I might get this curse you are all talking about :? :?

Had a stalk but will leave commenting to the pro's!! :rotfl:

Good luck everyone x x x

tootsieb said:
Hehe, I was trying, but I'm new to this and rubbish, I'll just read and not guess any more :D

I've still not got my +VE OPK, what happens if I don't OV? Will I just get my AF as normal and then start all over again, oo without OV is there no AF?

:lol: Don't worry, hon :hug: - I can see how you would think that, but b/c of Lou's temps so far and her cm, it just seems doubtful that she would have ov-ed already.

If you don't ov, you will either be in a situation where your body waits a bit and tries again (see my stupid chart for an example...) or it just gives up and you get anovulatory bleeding instead of a regular period, at which point you're back on CD1. I have also heard on here that someone's doc told them that it is possible to ovulate, miss af, and then ovulate again, but I would bet that if that's true, it's very, very rare because your hormones generally will not allow this to happen.

Thanks melissa :) I thought this would be fun but it's really quite stressful! I'd love a few glasses of wine tonight but hubby's being uber strict and only allowing alcohol when AF is here just in case - not fair :twisted:

awww, hon. How about a hot bath instead? You, not him - tell him he's not allowed b/c that can kill off his spermies. :lol:

I love relaxing in a hot bubbly bath, that's a great idea :) Still not as nice as a big glass of wine, but it'll be worth it all in the end(I hope)

How about some non alcoholic wine? Just pretend it's the real thing! :lol:

:rotfl: Just make sure its not on the same shelf as the urine you have on the side waiting for it to come down to room temp for your poas addiction j/k :rotfl:

SpaceAngel said:
:rotfl: Just make sure its not on the same shelf as the urine you have on the side waiting for it to come down to room temp for your poas addiction j/k :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Yep, just so long as it's not in an Aero mug, you're ok. :D

Mmmmmm me never look at aero the same way now :lol: I keep mine in an old cotton buds container :oops:

I don't think I'll ever eat an Aero again - now just to keep us right, is it minty or original? :lol: :lol:

You girls are bonkers! If you have time, get a wee peek at my chart and let me know what you think!

Donna's here said:
Trying to stalk has proved hard as PF keeps booting me off.

Sazza, spotting for 3 days and your now 10dpo, is the spotting very very light?

Hi everyone else, some close again to ov, were gonna have a test feast soon!

I have been spotting for 4 days now, first two days very light, with yesterday and today dark brown spotting.
Have done 2 HPT both negative. Just waiting on AF now, so I can start all over again! Seems my luteal phase
is only around 10 days this month, so will keep an eye on it. :)

If anyone has any ideas or advice, please feel free!

Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back