• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chartstalkers - February 2009

cyprus - so sorry sweetie :( didn't expect that :( :hug:

becky - have you been remembering the past couple of days? :hug:

babybriggsy - sorry you've got a urine infection, i became very prone to them when i was pregnant, infact when i first found out i was pg, i had one :lol: then a further 3/4 throughout it :wall: i can sympathise with the pain :hug:

louf - :lol: glad you're thinking positively hun :cheer:

i had a couple of glasses of wine last night so i guess thats why my temps so high today? :D

Hi Sarafet, I had a little glass of wine last night too!!!

Thought sod it why not :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Don't know how it effects the temps, but think we need a little treat know and again x x x

Good luck to everyone lets have a bumper month of bfp's x x x

9 days off the fags and feeling good :dance: think I need to get a ciggie ticker or something!!!

LouF said:
Hi Sarafet, I had a little glass of wine last night too!!!

Thought sod it why not :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Don't know how it effects the temps, but think we need a little treat know and again x x x

Good luck to everyone lets have a bumper month of bfp's x x x

9 days off the fags and feeling good :dance: think I need to get a ciggie ticker or something!!!

huge well done on stopping smoking, must be really hard :hug:

i had white zinfandel rose and watched the brit awards, brilliant :dance: and we may as well have our wine while we can bc soon enough we'll be off it for 9 months :wink:

Sarafet, quickie as off to work but will be on later!!!

Smoking - not hard really as I never really enjoyed it iykwim and I'm hoping it will help with ttc, and would never smoke around baby so might as well stop and get body as healthy as I can. Just got to be careful and not graze on rubbish, and need to up the excercise but one thing at a time!!

Wine - had the same a blossom hill one, and yeah why not have the odd glass!! Might have 2 tonight and get all relaxed for the bd!! Might help?? Have heard of loads of people getting tiddly and getting preg!! Nine months of booze Ooooo bring it on hey!!!! :pray: :pray:

come on ladies i'm on the edge of my seat here!!!

spaceangel & louise- faint lines are positives with preganancy tests a line is a line!!! they are not like opks. testing early u can only expect a faint line u won't see a dark 1 this early- get urself a digital and put us all out of this misery!! oooooh i'm so excited- wee girls, wee!!!!!!

cyprus- :hug: ur chart shows light bleeding- are u sure its af and not implantation bleeding? strange that ur temp is still so high? is it pink/red or brown?

xxxxx

puds said:
cyprus- :hug: ur chart shows light bleeding- are u sure its af and not implantation bleeding? strange that ur temp is still so high? is it pink/red or brown?

xxxxx

i didn't think of that :pray:

how are you puds? :hug:

i'm ok- still feeling down about it all but trying to forget about my own cycle for now- have the results of my scan on tuesday so really hoping the doctor will be able to do something about it.
started taking starflower oil capsules today which are supposed to help with hormonal problems- we'll see!!!
how are u- ur chart is still confusing me!!! guess its just kind of a waiting game for u- hopefully all we become clear soon!!! :hug:
xxx

Morning all,

How are you all.

I apologise about all my moaning recently, just not feeling myself sice FF took away my lines (and my hope of af)

I'm off to work, got the horrid 12 shift today :(

Speak to you all this evening

x

hi girlies hope ur all having a good day - sarafet congrats on ur bfp :cheer:

a quick question........

what should your temp be? and does it rise when you get a bfp? or when af is due? sorry to sound thick :oops: ive not charted b4 and wanna get it rite nxt month :D

BeckyJ said:
hi girlies hope ur all having a good day - sarafet congrats on ur bfp :cheer:

a quick question........

what should your temp be? and does it rise when you get a bfp? or when af is due? sorry to sound thick :oops: ive not charted b4 and wanna get it rite nxt month :D

thanks becky :hug: i think it rises after you have OV'd and when your pregnant it stays high, when you get AF it should go down.

everyones temp is different, but i think high is round about 36.7ish? hope you get your bfp soon sweetie :hug:

sarafet- :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
i'm slightly excited for u!! :lol:
so do we reckon that was an implantation dip on day 27 or pre ovulation dip people? :think: you either conceived approx 30 days ago or 20ish but going by the strength of the lines it mustve been implantation and 30 days ago!!!
xxx

any news from spaceangel or louise on those faint lines??
spaceangels temp looks v.promising today!!

xxxx

I took and Ebay cheapie with FMU and it was a BFN. I have no af symptoms though and I am peeing all the time! It may just be too early to show yet cos my cycles can last up to 36 days. That or I am just not pg!

LouF good luck, catch that egg, and good job giving up the ciggies!!

Cyprus I really feel for you :(

Babybriggsy sorry to hear about that infection, how annoying! I think I might br getting thrush, not sure if that affects TTC at all, but it's a nuisance and I can sympathise!

Puds I have my fingers crossed for good news from the scan results for you, will they come in any sooner than Tuesday or do you have appointment to go get them?

Chartstalkers, I need opinions - have I OVed and missed it? Am I going to OV at all? I'm going mad lol

omgomgomgomg...

I just got a +opk!!! oh, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease please please be it!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Tootsie, I think you might have ov-ed on CD14, but tomorrow's temp should give a better clue. FX! (for both of us! :lol: )

melissa5317 said:
omgomgomgomg...

I just got a +opk!!! oh, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease please please be it!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

:pray: for you mellisa :hug:

i'm still going to stalk you all btw :lol:

puds - i have no idea about implantation dips :rotfl: according to the digi i took it said conception occured 3+ weeks ago though, and my last period began on 6th jan.. interesting :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back