• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chartstalkers - February 2009

becky - what about setting the alarm on your mobile phone? it's hard to get into the routine but once you start to remember you'll be fine :hug:

spaceangel - i hope this is your month then and AF doesn't appear :hug:

tootsieb - last month you OV'd on cd17, maybe your temp will go back up tomorrow?

a&j - i hope that not charting brings you some luck :hug:

how is everyone else??

hi girls :wave: i've had it with my cycle- gonna completely forget about it!! so its up to u lot to get some bfps and cheer me up!!! starting with cyprus- TEST WOMAN!!!

spaceangel- the spotting may be implantation bleeding? also yesterdays temp drop- implantation dip? if so it would be too early for a test to show up positive. think positive thoughts!!!!

a&j- good luck. if its stressing u out hun it may be for the best- i imagine i may be put on clomid soon so i'd be interested in hearing how u get on!

becky- :doh: !!!!

tootsie- not sure about the spotting or the higher temps than last month. :think: hopefully it will sort itself out. often people get a strange cycle that sorts itself out the next month. last month cori got a very strange one - very short with high temps and this months hers is back to normal. everything looks fine at the moment though hun so don't look into it too much. did u get ur well earned night off yesterday? :lol:

rose + melsie- come on 1 of us can do it!!!!! :lol:

:wave: everyone else!

xx

Morning Ladies :wave:

Cori, temps looking good hun. When you testing?

Mel, HSO, EWCM could it be babe??? OOOOoooooOOOOO FX'D :pray: :hug:

Cyprus, Test hun, test :pray:

tootsieb, looks like you might of ov'd yesterday!

Sazza, Louise, Wanting1, good luck over the next few days girls. Try not to test early, shall be watching your charts :pray:

Rose and Puds :hug:

Few of us waiting for ov, keep bding ladies. :wave:

sa- if, and i mean IF its implantation( :lol: ) i would give it at least 3 or 4 days before u test- 5 if ur feeling strong!!! :lol:
good luck
xxx

hi took a preg test this mornin only 10dpo but boobs really sore. very very faint test line but not getting my hopes up. when should i test again and whats best test to use?

louise_c said:
hi took a preg test this mornin only 10dpo but boobs really sore. very very faint test line but not getting my hopes up. when should i test again and whats best test to use?

I'd say test again in two days, and use a first response if you can - I've got a good feeling about your chart and have for a few days now! FX!!! :pray:

Hi everyone,

Sorry I havent been around recently, been rushed off my feet with half term and spending the last few days with my mum before taking her to the airport!! Going to have a proper look at charts later to see if I can work things out but just needed a quick fix for the time being, not that Im obsessed or anything :oops: lol!!!

Pleeeeeaaaase dont tempt me into testing early, its taking every ounce of will power to get this far lol!!!! Really trying not to get my hopes up this month.

Anyway, I shall be back later for a proper nosey xxxxx

FF took away my lines, i'm really down n upset now.

Really can't cope with another month without an af.

I hate myself for ever using depo!

I'm not gonna test, lol. I'm really not expecting to be pregnant unitll we've sorted things out with the urologist. Anyway, I feel like I'm about to come on and I've started spotting, so Af is on her way! :roll:

Good luck to everyone! :pray:

Donna's here said:
tootsieb, looks like you might of ov'd yesterday!

Aarrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!! I had a day off yesterday, I went to bed and fell straight asleep, hubby came to bed later, was going to waken me and then decided one night wouldn't matter as we hadn't had a +ve OPK!!!!!

I enjoyed my night's undisturbed sleep, but I'll cry if I've missed OV :(

tootsie- we will be able to see more from ur chart with 2moros temp but if u did ov yesterday the fact that u didn't bd yesterday but did all the days b4 that reaslly won't make too much difference. sperm can live for up to 7 days 'inside u' so u would still have given urself a very very good chance. u deserved that rest :lol: keep bd when u can though as nothing is confirmed until 3 days of high temps. :hug: i'll swap charts with u if u like?!!! :lol:

bb- :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

cori- still have fingers crossed for u hun

cyprus- 1 more high temp 2moro and i'd say ur pregnant hun! are u testing friday-14dpo? :pray:

xxx

puds, panic set in so I dragged hubby up the stairs for a quickie :shock: Hopefully if I did OV we'll have managed to trap that egg!

tootsieb said:
puds, panic set in so I dragged hubby up the stairs for a quickie :shock: Hopefully if I did OV we'll have managed to trap that egg!
my god woman what are they putting in the water where u live :shock: oh and can i have some? :wink:

xxx

puds said:
tootsieb said:
my god woman what are they putting in the water where u live :shock: oh and can i have some? :wink:

xxx

I dunno what it is but I hope they stop soon :lol:

puds said:
cyprus- 1 more high temp 2moro and i'd say ur pregnant hun! are u testing friday-14dpo? :pray:

xxx

Shoves her fingers in her ears and tries not to listen :rotfl: I just got a huge knot in my stomach reading that. I sooo want my BFP. All this waiting is torture. Im terrified everytime I go to the loo incase AF is here now I know im should be coming to the end of this cycle.

Huge :hug: to everyone with frustrating charts this month. This is my third cycle of charting and the only one that I have stuck to religiously and Ive found it sooo helpful. I dont feel half as confused this month having it there on a chart, so please stick with it, Im sure it will all be worth it in the end.

Tootsie and Corey - Fingers crossed for you ladies xxx

Baby Briggsy - Im so sorry your finding things difficult. When I stopped taking the pill in September I had no idea that it could take such a long time and cause such a mess with my cycles! I got caught first month of trying with my DS and was convinced that was all it would take this time. :hug: for you hun and I hope things get clearer very soon xxx

Louise - ooooohhh sounds promising, good luck for your next test xxx

A & J - Wishing you all the luck and babydust in the world xxx

:think: I might have just got a very faint positive! But thinking I might have just smudged the control line :rotfl:

I don't need a wee yet!! And it might be too diluted if I go again straight away. Even hubby thinks there is a very very faint line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back