Chartstalkers - February 2009

SpaceAngel said:
I don't need a wee yet!! And it might be too diluted if I go again straight away. Even hubby thinks there is a very very faint line.

Oh! So exciting. Go to the loo, run the tap, and I bet you will produce enough!

Everything crossed for you! :)

AArrgh! I was going to have an early night, but now I'll need to keep coming back to find out if you've tested again - do it soon so I can get to bed lol

I managed to go for a tiny wee and it looks like a bfn, but I am not suprised cos I have been drinking loads this evening and my wee was really weak in colour and it was an ebay cheapie. I will test again in the morning with FMU and see what happens then! I only got 1 ebay cheapie left!

Just to make things worse i've got a urine infection, very painful :cry:

Sorry for all the moaning, i just wish this cycle would end :(

x

That could be what's keeping you from ov-ing, hon! Urine infections usually take several days, even weeks, to build up to the point where you notice them. Drink LOADS of water; hope you feel better soon!! :hug: :hug:

SpaceAngel said:
I managed to go for a tiny wee and it looks like a bfn, but I am not suprised cos I have been drinking loads this evening and my wee was really weak in colour and it was an ebay cheapie. I will test again in the morning with FMU and see what happens then! I only got 1 ebay cheapie left!

Good luck for tomorrow! x

Hi Mel, no prob with ff for me just logged on quickly to test and all ok x x Can see the girls charts on here too x x

I've not had any problems with FF either, I've been stalking everyone's chart, trying to understand them, and then looking at mine and scratching my head lol.

tootsieb said:
I've not had any problems with FF either, I've been stalking everyone's chart, trying to understand them, and then looking at mine and scratching my head lol.

Yea, I am exactly the same :rotfl:

No probs with FF for me either.

Good luck sleeping SpaceAngel. Not sure I would sleep to well!! Best of luck with FMU!

Thanks hun. I am still not convinced it's my month tbh so I won't be too disappointed if the witch gets me. I have terrible trapped wind :oops: at the moment and I keep thinking that it's af starting so run off to the loo and there is nothing there. Grrrr getting annoying I must admit.

if ur preg do u stil get stomach cramps, just had really light ones earlier? stil sickly and my boobs are sorer than ever. not building up to much hope on my test this mornin, the line very very light but i could see it. it was a babymad test and i dont know if they would show a faint result this early, bought some first response ones earlier today.

melissa5317 said:
That could be what's keeping you from ov-ing, hon! Urine infections usually take several days, even weeks, to build up to the point where you notice them. Drink LOADS of water; hope you feel better soon!! :hug: :hug:

Thanks mel, i'm going to take it easy for a fews days and try not to stress. I really hate urine infections they hurt!

I'm feeling so sick and uncomfortable this evening, most likley due to the pain and frequent urination!

I :pray: FF is wrong, that i have ov'd and that af will arrive, that i just have weird temps lol

I really want to start TTC properly!

x

louise_c said:
if ur preg do u stil get stomach cramps, just had really light ones earlier? stil sickly and my boobs are sorer than ever. not building up to much hope on my test this mornin, the line very very light but i could see it. it was a babymad test and i dont know if they would show a faint result this early, bought some first response ones earlier today.

I'm not sure Louise, but your temp does seem to be on the up, I'm new to this but I think an elevated temp is a good sign :D

louise_c said:

Mine are Babymad ones too and the line I had was very very faint and the 2nd one was a bfn. I will test again in the morning if af hasn't arrived. And yea, you do get mild cramping cos its everything stretching. TBH pg symptoms are nearly identical to af symptoms which doesn't help :wall:

yea its a pain isnt it. but its the whole very light line on test that makes me feel worse i just wanna no now. dont wanna get hopes up but never had a line on them before and i know they are 10 mIU so wud pick it up early. well i guess thats me and u having a long next few days eh x

Right, positive thinking only in my house now, think chart is saying I will ov soon and hubby going to get leapt on tonight!!! and the next 2 if we can!!!

If we don't catch an eggy then the doctors can damn well do it for us cause I have had enough now!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Last chance saloon, so come on eggy and spermies do your thing!!!! :pray: :pray: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back