• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chartstalkers - February 2009

Hey Puds. I took my temp 2 hrs earlier this morning cos I needed the loo, so took it before I got out of bed. I know I slept with my mouth open all night so that could have effected the temp. I am now wondering if temping is for me, because of the confusing temps. I will give it another month and see what happens.

SpaceAngel said:
I am now wondering if temping is for me, because of the confusing temps. I will give it another month and see what happens.

ATTENTION: THIS IS THE CHARTING POLICE. THERE WILL BE NO GIVING UP ON MY WATCH! :twisted: :lol:

You'll be ok, hon - it's frustrating at first, but I think you'll get into the swing of things and it will become second nature. :hug:

im tryin 2 get in2 the habit of takin temps but keep 4gettin :(

spaceangel- don't give up hun it gets easier!!! if u took ur temp earlier than normal it will be lower than what it would have been at ur normal time. take ur temp at the normal time 2moro if poss and hopefully it will be back up high. believe me ur temps are very normal compared to some of ours!!!

louf- u ovulated on day 14 last month which is textbook!!! lets see whether u will this month- my bet is that u will ovulate during the next week so chin up and get bding!!!

xxx

Thank you! Consider myself arrested and cautioned! I will keep temping cos I know that I will start to see a pattern, cos if I am always sleeping with my mouth open, it should still show a thermal shift etc. I am going to test on Thurs if the witch hasn't got me yet, because I aint had a cycle longer than 36 days ever! But maybe this could be a first cos I have started to TTC!

sa- good plan hun at least u'll know then. waterlilie was just saying the same thing about having regular afs until starting ttc- it must be the stress we are putting on ourselves? :think:
i sleep with my mouth open too so i think u'll be fine and still notice a pattern- just make sure u stick the thermometer as far as u can under ur tongue!!! the other thing people who sleep with their mouths open are recommended to do is temp vaginally- but i won't be starting that in case 1 morning in my early morning temping daze i forgot i didn't temp orally anymore :shock: :lol:
xxx

puds said:
tootsieb- opks aren't like pregnancy tests- a faint line is a negative. in previous cycles i have got a faint line followed the next day by a darker 1 but this cycle iv been getting faint 1s most days. do u know what mui they are? it should say on the packet. ur chart is still looking very good and it really does look like u are coming up to ovulation- u 2 sure have been at it like rabbits :lol: u really mean business! let us know what todays opk result is. make sure u hold ur wee in for at least 4 hrs before testing and let ur sample get to room temperature first if u can. good luck

Puds you are a star xx
I'm not sure what mui the tests are, they're from babymad. I've been so busy at work all day I didn't have time for a wee- or a drink, so my wee was very concentrated but still only the control line on the OPK. We have been at it like rabbits, hubby is really desperate for a baby and doesn't want to risk BDing every other day. I'd quite like a night off lol

melissa5317 said:
Tootise, you must be exhausted! :lol: FX for ov in the next few days!

I am exhausted! Hubby is loving it! I want a night off lol, so I have my fingers crossed for OV soon please God!

tootsieb said:
We have been at it like rabbits, hubby is really desperate for a baby and doesn't want to risk BDing every other day. I'd quite like a night off lol

give him a couple of months! :lol: i used to love the 2ww for a rest- although my last 2ww was december!! once u have used up these opks i would recommend u try a different brand from the babymad ones- look up the post i answered earlier today about ebay cheapies. although the problems people have had with them in the past is that they keep getting positives!!! sounds like ur not going to ovulate 2moro though. keep using them each day i'm sure its getting close.
good luck
xxx

OMG don't think I want to be sticking a thermometer up me fanjita! Like you, one morning I will prob forget and that is really not a nice thought, esp if we BD'd the night before :puke:

I think af is here, had a bit of pinky discharged when I wiped, so I am expecting her, which would tie in with the temp drop this morning!

melissa5317 said:
Sarafet, you’ve got like 80 different possible ov dates! Lol Gonna watch yours over the next few days… Side note: I can see that you’re actually temping in Celcius, so you might want to change the view of your chart on the ‘Home Page Setup’ to Celcius. :)

changed! (i hope..)

i don't even know if/when i've OV'd :lol: i've no symptoms though so i'm not hopeful at the moment.

thanks mellisa :hug:

puds said:
a+j- :hug: hun but if u havn't ovulated the chances are u won't be getting af yet.try to keep bding

The last few cycles have been anovulation cycles so I have periods but don't actually ovulate :( thanks for the hugs ladies

I have decided that If/when I get AF then next cycle I will not be charting or checking OPKs or even using the fertility monitor :) I am starting the next stage of TTC (with clomid) being less stressed and not as obsessed with TTC then what I have been...if that makes sense :)

I will still be on here though so you do not get rid of me that easily :lol:

Loads of babydust to you all :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

A&J, THIS IS THE CHARTING POLICE...oh, hell, alright then. :lol: Hope being less stressy works for ya, hon! :hug: :hug:

melissa5317 said:
A&J, THIS IS THE CHARTING POLICE...oh, hell, alright then. :lol: Hope being less stressy works for ya, hon! :hug: :hug:

:lol: :lol: Thanks hun :hug: :hug:

puds said:
louf- u ovulated on day 14 last month which is textbook!!! lets see whether u will this month- my bet is that u will ovulate during the next week so chin up and get bding!!!

xxx

Thanks hun :hug: , chin back up!! x x x x

A&J - understand how your feeling at the moment hun :hug: :hug:

I thought the witch was on her way but there is no sign of her! I am sure she will come in a few days though, I just don't feel its my month.

You never know AJ, this could be your month because you are not going to chart etc. Good luck :pray:

I'm really perplexed, I'm still having spotting which I've never had mid-cycle before, but no OV. Can spotting be related to anything else?
With the way my temps are there is no way I could have missed OV as they are still down, but last month FF said I had OVed and I've had higher temps than some of my post OV temps this month already! This is so confusing :(

SpaceAngel said:
I thought the witch was on her way but there is no sign of her! I am sure she will come in a few days though, I just don't feel its my month.

You never know AJ, this could be your month because you are not going to chart etc. Good luck :pray:

When can you test?

Temp back up this morning but I did an Ebay cheapie with FMU and got a BFN :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back