Can't believe it...

Chellybaby88

Reaction score
I haven't been on here for a while.

I got a faint positive on Saturday morning after AF being 2 days late and I wanted to wait until Monday to use my CBD. I was soo happy and excited as we have been trying for over a year. I had lots of symptoms including swollen boobs, heartburn, fatigue, sickness and backache. My lower tummy had even become a little swollen. A tiny bump!!

Then on Sunday i was horrified to find blood when i went to the toilet. It wasn't alot but I had terrible cramps. The next time i went to the toilet i was in total agony. I had blood running down my leg and when i sat on the toilet a large clot came out. I knew right then that I had been pregnant but not any more. I sat in the shower and cried.

I just wish that i had stuck to my guns and not tested and I never have known I was pregnant and I wouldn't be so upset. I keep crying and I feel empty inside. All i want is another baby. Is that too much to ask?

OH is being as supportive as he can with hugs and stuff but obviously he cant begin to understand how I am feeling.

Firstly I am sending you such a big hug!!!! I have been there twice this year and the only way I felt with both is to talk it made a huge difference with me!!!

I think you need to call docs.
I am sending you my love x x z z

I'm so sorry to hear this! Please look after yourself :hugs:

Oh hon, so sorry to hear this - it's a heartbreaking thing to go through and we're all here for you xxx

I am so so sorry Chelly I can only imagine what you must be feeling at the moment, I agree with Smess maybe a call to the docs just to check you are ok, big hugs x x x x x x x

Thank you all for your kind words. I never imagined id be posting on here. I have got a doctors appointment on Monday, it's the quickest i could get one.

I just hope that next time i get a BFP it's a sticky...

Oh Chellybaby, I'm so sorry this happened, I'm sending you a big hug :hugs::hugs:

I agree fully with Smess , talking about it really does help you in the long run , the only way I managed, it does get easier, once you make some sense of it all. Get lots of rest and take some time for yourself and hubby

Anytime you want to talk, we are all her for you X

Im so sorry hunni - as they say time is a great healer the hurt is there but you can deal with it loads of love xo

so sorry hun hope ur ok big hugs for u xxxxx

Thanks again for your thoughts.

I am struggling to get through everyday and keep breaking down. I just hope that I will get through this and soon.

Having recentley been thru a mc I know how it feels! I am so sorry u had to go through it! X x x big hugs

Im so sorry to read this. Im glad your getting great support from your OH. lots of love x

Im sorry I know how this feels look after you and wishing you a BFP soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back