I think its over

Hi sunbeam it's mines a reddish brown I'm hoping it's old blood from last week. I have called the epu and they told me the same but if it gets worse of if o have pain to call again x

Spotting is always a worry but I have been spotting pretty much every day since about 6 weeks apart from maybe 2 or 3 days and had scan on wednesday all is fine no problems etc...the moral of the story...stay positive! Lots of luck heading your way! xxx

Flippin eck Mrs! Please go and put your feet up and relax. Call EPU ASAP if it gets worse.

Does it start of reddish brown the get lighter?

This week when I've been spotting it's dark first spots the goes lighter and only when I wipe. Sorry tmi and I am fed up with it too!xxx

Just seen your picture! awww, so cute :) so pleased for you. xx

thanks girls its gone now i did call epu and they just said call them back if it gets worse.
i think i just have a naughty bean on my hands x

Sounds like you have a little rascal on your hands! Xxx

Just caught up with this! What a rollercoaster. Im so pleased that all is ok with you and baby - remember to take it easy now!

Thanks girls little bean is still ok despite an awful few days xxx

You know if something like that happened with my first baby (now 9yrs old) I would have just brushed it off after my doc said it was OK. But now that I've had two miscarriages I freak out at everything. I even freak with any mid month spotting etc that I've always had when I'm not pregnant. The two miscarriages have really taken my innocence away.

I really really hope you have a sticky bean. I'm glad to hear your bean is OK and I wish you all the best and sending you all the baby dust I can muster.

Hi Ar, just catching upon here and it looks like you really do have a little pickle in there, everything crossed that its a sticky little one and that it stops giving you a hard time soon so that you can settle in to your pregnancy :hug:

Hi Hun I'm having a good day today everything has settled back down and apart from the usual sickness I feel great fir the first time in weeks. This baby is grounded for life it's giving me such a hard time lol xxx

What a tough time this little one is giving you hun, so glad everything is ok though :) lovely pic!!

Thanks nurse I keep telling myself the best things don't come easy.
Omg I can't believe you are only days away from having your lo that's gone so quick xxx

They really dont, i had spotting twice in tri1 as well as 3 early scans and now look, hope the rest of tri1 flies by for you now :) you will be in tri3 before you know it ;)

Just caught up with this... so glad things are okay xxx

Hi AR, I'm really pleased that everything is ok with your LO. hope to bring you some comfort - I've had some bleeding in this pregnancy, no known reason for it sometimes its heavy and sometimes its not. I've been checked by the hospital and bubs is fine. I think they like to let us know that they are still in there and making their presence known xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back