I think its over

Fab news amy, love the scan, beautiful xxxx

awwww bless this is such good news hun!!!! :yay:

Awwwww lovely news, glad all is ok with ur lil baby, great pic :) :)

Am so pleased to hear your great news, mind and take it easy x

Glad it's good news hun and lovely pic of bean!

XX

Yay, so glad everything is well with your little bean and you can get on with enjoying the rest of your pregnancy :)
Gorgeous scan pic :) I've been told I have fibroids too but as not got my BFP yet I don't know if it will cause any complications - when I was last checked by the nurse she didn't seem concerned so I'm trying not to worry. I have no idea what size mine are or whether yours are 'normal' sized - sorry I can't advise you on that xxxxx

I'll search for the scan pic in a mo, but i'm so happy that everything seems to be fine with you and bean Amy xx

EDIT: Awwwww :love:

Last edited:
Yay so happy to read this. Have been thinking of you!xx

awwww baby is so cute!!!! And looks very comfy in there! Congrats and glad everything is okay xxx

ive just read your whole post wow i was on edge reading and then i when i saw the scan photo i was like YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so glad the little one is fine and you as well xx

Rarely venture into this part of the forum but I am so very glad for you :hug: lovely pic you got there too. x

I'm spotting again this morning girls. This is such an emotional roller-coaster I dont know what to think anymore

Oh honey :hugs:
My lovely friend who has two gorgeous, healthy boys spotted alot for the first 5 or 6 months with both. It doesn't always mean something bad is going to happen.
Will be keeping everything crossed and willing that lil bean of yours on.xx

Last edited:
Morning!

I have been spotting this week but it's light brown, what is yours? Epu said if it continues call them so if it keeps going till next week go in again xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back