I think its over

Amyrose

Reaction score
I stood up to go to the toilet a while ago and i had a gush I think it was my waters followed by some blood. I have no pain yet but I think it's over and my little been is gone.

Oh no ... are you going to A&E?

Fx everything is ok :hugs:

No Hun I have been here to many times I can't face it I'm n bed just waiting for it to happen x

No no no, it can't be, god no, please don't let it be true.
Go to A&E babe, I'm praying it's nothing to worry about. Please go and get checked love :hugs: xx

oh fucking Hell darling.....

I am so sorry, I don't know what else to say?

I really, really hope you are wrong and that this isn't what you think?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

You might have a water infection, might it have been wee? x

Please go to A&E to get checked ... you need to make sure you are ok x

I am really really hoping its not it, please please go to A&E

You need to get checked babe. Are you 9 weeks this week? (can't see on phone) xxx

I'm so so sorry to hear this Amyrose, I'm really keeping my fingers crossed it's not what you think. Please do go get it checked out though xxxxxx

i really hope it's not the end beautiful. get yourself checked and I hope that you come back to us with good news soon

Just seen this! Gosh, really hope you've been to the hospital and got yourself checked over Hun. Really hope everything turns out ok :hug:

Oh hun please go to a&e to get yourself checked over, like the others said, it could be a water infection

Dear amy

Am really hoping you're somewhere being looked after, and praying for the best for you

Xx

As the other girls have said darlin' I really hope you are getting checked out and praying that your baby is still safe xxx

Oh god no . I really am hoping an praying for you :(

oh my goodness, i just saw this, i pray for you

got goosebumps when i noticed your post in here. I really really hope its not what you think AR. Love and hugs. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back