here's an update for u! can't believe it...

kazimotto

Reaction score
hi girls, well as u know i commented couple days ago about a positive opk whilst still bleeding, well out of curiosity i did a pg test and it came up strong positive which was obviously strange, cos i'd had the mc according to epu on 14th march. anyway, went to bed after the pos pg test and woke up tues morn in agony. got up and dressed just thinking it was still mc oain, tried to go to work but couldnt walk, so called epu and told them about the pg test and they said it shouldve been neg by now and to come in. went in the afternoon, they did scan and realised i had ectopic, and tube had ruptured! so got prepped for theatre there and then and they have removed tube and baby. said my other tube and both ovaries healthy but i am gutted. i told them at first scan i hadnt miscarried as i only lost small amount of blood, but they said uterus was empty so that meant i had. even tho i pointed out i was in pain down right side, they said as i had already had child it wouldnt be ectopic. so i feel gutted and cheated, and the past two days have been very traumatic! i am goin away for a week to a caravan wi dh and kids, will have to take it easy but the break will be good. xx

Aw I am so sorry you've had to go through thus x my sister had an ectopic too and it was hell watching her go through it! x I wish you all the best in the future! x

Oh Kazimotto , I am really sorry you had all these problems , and to think you were on stage the other day bleeding and coping through the MC when you hadn't actually had it yet. I can't believe the hospital had not picked this up, surely they do more checks esp if you said you had the pains in the side.

Don't worry about the tube, as I reaslly don't think this will change your chances of having another baby, lots do.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and a lovely relaxing holiday, you take it easy
We are all here if you need a chat XX

thanks girls, i am sure i will be back on for the lovely support u all give. xxx

really sorry to hear that, I hope everything will be ok

sorry to hear this. hope ur feeling ok lots of love x

Aww so sorry you had to go through all that. Hope you're feeling better soon :hug: xx

So sorry to read this. You poor thing - thinking of u xxx

Oh hun, how slack of them :(

Sending you masses of hugs :hug:

Poor you, I hope you are feeling a bit better, also that you have a decent break away from things :hug:

im so sorry you have gone though this lovely!!! get plenty of rest while your away xx

You are so brave....................... stay positive and you will get there. Have a lovely relaxing break and build up your strength for trying again x x x x x

Hope your holidnay is going well, and that you are recovering X

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for your loss I have hurd it doesn't hurt fertility chances for the future if only one tube is removed if that helps a little I'm so sorry to hear what your going through Hun. Did you put in a writen complaint in for the lady/man who scanned you the first time and didt check? I would have done as I know loads of 2nd third ect time mums that have suffered an eptopic it could have been life threatening, I'm happy to hear you are on the mend a little now hu , enjoy your week with your kids and hubby thinking of you (((hugs))) x x x x x

Aww Kaz, so sorry this has happened to you.

Wishing you a speedy physical recovery. Be kind to yourself, you been through so much, the emotional wounds wont heal so quick but they will heal.

fx'd y ou can carry on with your plans when you all better

thinking of you xxxx

hiya girls, well thats me back from hols, it was nice to get away. had a bit of a wobbly moment when i was sitting chatting to another lady, she said its good to get away, espevially as she's 8 wks pg! i felt like screaming...'so was i' or ...'good for u'!! felt so unkind for thinkin it tho, and ofcourse just said congrats to her, she wasnt to know what had happened and i didnt tell her, that wouldve made her feel awful and she was a lovely lady.

but now i am feelin much stronger, physically healing is good and emotional. still tryin to figure out whether we def gonna try again, but in back of my mind i'm already wonderin when i'll ov!! just have to wait and see.

thanks so much girls for all ur lovely supportive comments....xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back