waiting for nurse to call back

k8_005

Reaction score
Ok girls tmi but am scared. I had my termination on 8th had no bleeding to brown discharge until 12 th then the period like blood came and went on gettin heavier n subsided to normal ish flow yest eve had 2 larfe glasses if red wine with dinner last night this.morn had shower then put on new pad Tom n i left to go town 30min after pad on I made him pull into tescos ran to loos blood soaking my underware and heavy cramping passed 3-4 massive clots and blood was flowing out in toilet. Then eased a bit n I got Tom to bring me home rang the clinic helpline then now waiting for them to ring back. I think now I'm rational its prob normal but iv.never been so scared and bloody in a public toilet not fun was just away there tryin to stem the flow and crying x

Nurse said normal and only to worry if 3 consecutive hours or more and as blood now easing and cramps dissapeared to not worry apparebtly everytime clot passes will cramp much worse x

Oh Hun what a horrible experience :hugs: so glad it has eased off and the nurse has said it's ok. Take it easy today xx

Sounds horrid honey, so sorry you are going through it. xxxxx

That sounds awful hun, hope you are ok! Put your feet up for the rest of the day, xxx

Thanks ladies am back to normal heavy period style now and taken ibruprofen and paracetamol for cramps hubby gone out for the day as has mil who stayed last.night so just me n the pets home Guna pop a movie on until sat night tv and just relax I hate having to go thru this all again and hope will get answers eventually. Don't know how many times I can go thru it without either having a complete breakdown or becoming uncaring and clinical. Sorry just feel frustrated I know some of you have had.many more disapointments than me and 2 is actually hardly any in grand scheame but its so hard to want to put myself thru it all again and again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back